Chapter one ( short one )

P.s look at note at the bottom once finished reading this.

Long ago two races ruled over Earth:
HUMANS and MONSTERS

One day, war broke out between
The two races

After a long battle, the HUMANS were
Victorious

They sealed the MONSTERS underground with a magic spell

Many years later........

MT. EBOTT
20xx

Legends say that those who climbed
The mountain never return

Then one day a child climbed the mountain where no one returns Then they fell into the underground where MONSTERS still exist to this day.

Then they explored the underground and meet many MONSTERS who were nice and kind when they found out the barrier they decided that they will save the MONSTER kind.

They faced many trials then they finally freed them all and they were so happy until they meet the HUMANS then they faced new trails.

The HUMANS most think the MONSTERS were there to kill them or to take over while some think that they are nice and kind cause of that some helped them with most stuff however.

They can't always help them cause of racism groups,murders and being banned from certain places but things worked out somehow.

Then alternates of themselves came out but only show themselves to certain people like sans,frisk and flowey cause they wanted to show to few people at first before showing themselves to others so let's began a story.

But not about frisk but sans the original one also nicknamed classic..........however let's start with another one....

——————————————————————
                               ( ??? P.O.V )                              (u know who 😉 but not really)

"MWEHHEHE!! I JUST CAN'T WAIT FOR THE UNDERTALE BROTHERS TO COME OVER!!!" I said in excitement as I was hoping in one spot.

"Bro don't you think your missing something" said an lazy tall skeleton making me stop and look at him confused.

"NO I DON'T THINK SOo...hmm....let's see I got snacks....I got movies.....drinks NO I DON'T THINK SO PAPY!!" I said in a once again exciting tone while jumping higher then before.

"Don't you think ya pillow something aye blue" said my lazy tall brother in his slouched form with a lolipop in his mouth.

"MWEHEHEHEH!!! THE GREAT AND MAGNIFICENT SANS CAN NOT FORGET ANYTHING AT ALL MWEHEH!!...." I said then slowly process the words my papy said

"................." I silently said and turn to look at him and he started to sweat drop and slowly took a step back 'heh good thinking papy'

I silently took out my blue sharp bone attack then I ran at him while he took off running.

"YOU CANT ESCAPE YOUR PUNISHMENT PAPY!!!" I yelled as I chased him while giggling madly.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
And that made him run faster than ever before  but laughed a little before making a run for it.