Truth or dare

"Truth or dare" Gravy whispered in the night.
His body lay motionless beside his friend Peshi.

"Err dare?" Peshi replied. Gravy and Peshi were friends since elementary school and up till now, They decided to have a little getaway from work and had a one night sleepover at Peshi's.

"I dare you to..." Gravy said with a smirk, "Take off your shirt for the rest of the night."

Gravy and Peshi have had a small crush on each other for a while now. Gravy came out to Peshi during a stream after finding out the Peshi was gay too.

"Well, then Truth or Dare?" Peshi countered back.

"Dare."

"I Dare you to take off your pants," Peshi said simply. Gravy, losing his smirk, Placed his hands on the rim of his pajamas. He knew he probably shouldn't have done it, but he hesitantly pulled his pants off and threw them to the ground.

With the little light Peshi had to see, he quickly noticed gravy's hard member growing in his cupcake boxers. He propped up on he elbow facing Gravy. Scooting closer to him.

His big soft hand wove under gravy's shirt and massaged his chest.

"W-what are you-" gravy stuttered but Peshi cut him off

"Just a sec, gravy"

Peshis hand played with gravy's nippels. Gravy couldn't help but give out small moans as Peshi kissed him in the neck. Peshi's hand went farther down, gravy's breathing slightly quickened. Peshi's grabbed gravy's hard member and pumped it up and down. His thumb pressed against the cocks slit collecting pre-cum.

Peshi pulled down gravy's boxers and released him self from his neck. He leaned down and placed his thin lips on the tip of Gravy's  dick and flicked his tongue around the head. Gravy gave out a loud moan as his sensitive frenulum was being touched. Peshi then slid the whole dick in his mouth and bobbed up and down, his mouth now littered with pre-come. "Hnnnnn~ Peshi..." Gravy cried out.

Gravy's breathing grew shallow as he moaned out, sweating from every inch of his body. His hands grasped the edge of the bed as the brown haired boy sucked him off. Peshi sucked harder and faster. Moans escaped out of Gravy's  lips and bucked his legs against Peshi. He felt the lips latch of his cock and quieted down. All the while, Peshi was frantically removing his night clothes and underwear.   He flipped Gravy over onto his stomach in a doggy style position, and grabbed his asscheeks. He pulled the soft skin to opposite sides and put his tongue of the rim of his ass. Gravy gave out quiet grunts as he was being rimmed. Soon enough, Peshi stopped again but only to enter his fingers. He dug in the bedside drawer and found some lube. He rubbed it onto his hands and pressed his two fingers against Gravy's ass, it slid in. Peshi than added three fingers. Gravy arched his back and began pressing into the penetration. Using his other hand, Peshi rubbed some lube onto his large member. He replaced his fingers with his cock, placing it gently at the edge of Gravy ass. He slowly slid into his loved one.  "Goddamn, your ass is so tight," Peshi sighed.  With every forceful push, Peshi's cock began hitting his partner's prostate everytime he thrust. Soon enough, Gravy became a crying mess. Tears fell before his eyes, but he loved the pain and pleasure. It was a perfect mixture of both.  "Daddy...I'm g-going to come...AHHHH~~~!" Seconds later, Gravy let go of the orgasm he had building up inside his dick. Peshi also came inside of Gravy with a loud moan after he finished his climax. Both boys were shaking from their orgasm.  Peshi exited out of Gravy's asscheeks and lay down on the bed. He let out an exasperated sigh as he put his boxers back on.   "Can we...do this again later?" Gravy asked nervously.  "Yes baby, we can do it again."