#2

Yoongi's POV

After we had threesome the two girls got dressed and went out of the room and left. The Sex wasn't bad but I still feel weird.. I couldn't get his Red swollen puffy eyes and his bruises on his face out of my head. And everything because of me... I quickly snapped out of this thought. It's alone his fault. He shouldn't have disrespect me. No one ever did. But he also lived here and technically I have no rights to treat him like that...aishhh. Thousands of thoughts runs thru my head. I went to the bathroom and washed my face and took a shower. After 20 mins I went to the kitchen because I was thirsty. My eyes went to Jimin's door and I walked towards it. I tried to open the door but then I remembered that he locked it. *Sight* I turned around and went back to my room. I couldn't sleep the whole night. Why do I feel so weird and why do I feel kinda guilty?? I was never like this and I'm scared. I dont fucking care about this stranger and he better not disrespect me..after that sentence I fall asleep.

-The next morning-

Jimin's POV

I woke up, still in my clothes from yesterday because I didn't even care to change after what happened. I went to the bathroom and as soon as I saw my face in the mirror I flinched. My whole face was red and had bruises on it. My eyes are red and puffy and you can tell I cried ALOT. *sight* So embarrassing.. I said to myself while cleaning my face to look at least somehow presentable. I looked at the time and it was 7am. Fuck I hope he is not awake because I didn't do any breakfast.. I got stressed and afraid so I quickly put some sweatpants and a basic shirt on and run to the kitchen. Thank god he was still sleeping. I started making omelettes and pancakes to breakfast. I put only 1 plate on the table because I wasn't hungry. But who wouldn't lose his appetite because of the devil. I was so lost in my own thoughts that I didn't realize he was standing behind me... When I turned around to go away I saw him standing beside the table. We made eye contact but I quickly looked away and only bowed down. He again looked very confused and almost...pissed?
I didn't want another fight so I walked away but he grabbed my hand and pulled me towards him. Our faces and body was inches away and he looked at me but I didn't so he grabbed my chin and made me look at him.

Yoongi's POV

I woke up and smelled delicious food so I got excited for breakfast. I walked towards the kitchen and saw Jimin standing there and cooking breakfast for ...one person? Is he seriously disrespecting me again? I watched him a few minutes , he didn't know that I was there. After he was finished, he turned around and saw me. He look terrified and flinched but quickly bowed down as if I'm some kind of lord. I dont know why but I kinda liked it but It also hurt me to see him like this. He wanted to walk away but I quickly grabbed his hand and pulled him closer to me. Our bodies are inches apart and I can feel his breath. He looks down but I liftet his chin up so we looked at each other.

Yoongi: Again one plate huh? Didn't I tell you what happens when y-

Yoongi quickly got cut of by jimin's answer

Jimin: I know. I'm not eating
Yoongi: *looks at him confused* why?
Jimin: not hungry
Yoongi: I never see you eating why?
Jimin: it's not important

Jimin looked down and I dont know why but i lifted his chin again.

Jimin: huh?
Yoongi: eat at least something?
Jimin: no than-
Yoongi: so u dont obey me I see
Jimin: what?
Yoongi: I said eat so YOU WILL EAT

Jimin flinched and his eyes started to get watery.

Yoongi: liste-
Jimin: I will eat but please do- don't hurt me

The crack in his voice and that he begged me not to hurt him ... I feel my heart ache.

Yoongi: I won't..