BEFORE WE BEGIN

I realize I haven't given you much of a summary, yet you've still decided to read this.

Good for you. At least you're not a pussy that can't take chances.

Okay, so now I know I've got some badass nerds that want to read a story whose title is a swear word.

Eh. I'll take it.

***
THIS BOOK IS RATED PG-13. THAT MEANS THERE IS GRAPHIC, EXPLICIT, AND TRIGGERING CONTENT. I RECOMMEND YOU TO TURN AWAY NOW IF YOU ARE DISGUSTED WITH SEXUAL CONTENT, IF YOU ARE EASILY TRIGGERED BY SELF-DESTRUCTIVE BEHAVIOR, AND/OR IF YOU ARE UNCOMFORTABLE WITH ILLEGAL SUBSTANCES AND ACTIONS.

Am I telling you what this book is about?

No.

Am I giving you hints?

... Maybe.

Am I being serious about what I specifically told you to do in the paragraph above?

Deadly.

You know what? I'm gonna quiz you to see if you know you're basics: Let's begin.

What do you do if you're disgusted by sexual content?

TURN AWAY.

What do you do if you're uncomfortable with illegal substances and actions?

TURN AWAY.

And, above all, what do you do if you are easily triggered and/or are struggling with self-harm?

TURN AWAY.

I am warning you now, to please, please turn away. If you later on comment "This isn't what I expected" or "You triggered me by writing this", I will respond in two ways.

1) Of course this isn't what you expected! That's why the summary isn't more than a quote of a couple words, you absolute fucking walnut.

2) Um, yeah, I knew I was going to trigger some people, because, some people don't listen. This story is not an example of an exception to that rule.

BUT, and this BUT is for some people who don't listen, my DM is alway open, and my kik is some_person12488 . Since I have no social life, I'm always open to listen.

Seriously. I can guarantee you that you'll be talking to a person who knows how it feels.

Not sure? Talk to me, even if you're just bored and want someone to fangirl with. (I adore 5sos, Fall Out Boy, Pierce the Veil, Panic! At the Disco, Supernatural, Sherlock, and, of course, Mean Girls.)

Okay. I know some other people don't bother reading this either, and there's only one thing to say to everyone:

DO NOT STEAL THE PLOT, COVER, CHARACTERS, PLACES, OR JUST ABOUT ANYTHING ELSE THAT IS SANDWICHED INSIDE, COVER TO COVER.

Other than that, I give you my blessing.

You may proceed.