The Pool

T/W: being pulled into water
slight cussing

*fluff
*gay af
*single Patton (Because im lazy af)

--------------

"Guys, come on!"

"NO! Im not getting in the water!"

"Cmon, Kiddos! The water is nice!"

"Yeah, Panic at the everywhere!"

"Now Roman, thats not very nice."

"I totally want to get in the water."

"Yeah, what he said!"

"You guys are already wearing swim trunks! Just take off your jackets and shirts!"

"NO!"

"NO!"

"Fine, then. You leave me no choice."

"What-"

Roman grabbed Virgil's and Janus's hand and pulled them into the water.

"HEY!Now my jackets all wet!"

"Sorry, not sorry."

"Really, Roman."

"Yep!"

Janus and Virgil climbed out of the pool. Virgil takes off his jacket (he was already wearing swimming trunks and no shirt so he wouldn't get hot). Janus takes off his shirt and gloves.

Logan looks over at his boyfriend (Virgil) and almost brops his book.

"Like what you see, Lo~"

"Why must you figuratively torture me?"

"Because I can~"

"Damn, dee~! Didnt think you or Virgil were hot under your baggy and trashy clothes."

"Your calling my clothes trashy? I'm supprized you haven't noticed your own outfit considering your always looking a mirror."

"Now, Virgy. Let's not be mean."

"Sure, whatever."

"So you think I'm hot, princy~"

"No!"

"Come on, princy. I'm Deciet! You can't lie to me~"

"Whatever."

Virgil and Janus both jump into the water. Virgil pulls Logan in too.

They swam almost all day. Then when it started to get cold they decided to go inside. They all ended up cuddling together while watching a movie. Then, one by one, they all fell asleep.

(side note: Virgil and Logan are dating and Roman and Janus are dating but they are all cuddling with Patton in a platonic way. So Patton isn't dating anyone. I was going to have him date Remus so he wouldn't be lonely but by time i finished this I didn't want to go back and put him in it. So thank my lazy ass that Patton is single XD.)