Coming For Me...Nice Try

A somber chill filled the night as the moon cast the road in a pale glow. A young lady of twenty was walking down the street. Her pale blonde hair flowed in the wind as her innocent lime green eyes staring straight ahead. She was wearing black high waist pants and a pink shirt with a white overcoat. Her flats quietly echoed in the night. She rounded the corner only for two hands to grab her. One hand over her mouth another covering her eyes. She could neither see nor scream.

"I found you Lucille my love," said a sinister voice.

~Lucille's Point of view~
I froze in complete and utter terror as I recognized the voice of my captor. It was my ex fiance I left him after he became controlling and obsessive with me.I glared at Dan Franson's hand with hate in my eyes. I held still as he kissed my neck while holding back a shudder of disgust.

"What do you want Dan," I said my voice muffled by his hand. I could feel him grin against my neck. He froze and I slowly reached for my extendable baton.

"Your mine and I won't let you go," he said and I flicked my wrist enlarging my baton before I smacked his abdomen with it. He hissed in pain and let me go to clutch his stomach. I pulled back getting into a defensive stance silently thanking my mother for making me take all those self-defense lessons. I didn't let him recover as I charged him swinging the baton at his head. It was a solid hit as he crumpled to the ground. I poked him with the end of my baton to make sure he was knocked out. He didn't stir I pulled out my cell and called the police, and my boyfriend Alandander knight.
"Hey Alex can you come and me. He came for me," I said.
"HE WHAT! I'M ON MY WAY LOVE BE THERE IN FIVE WHERE ARE YOU," He asked frantically. I smiled and told him I was on China road. He thanked me and less than five minutes later he arrived panting from his run. Alexander or Alex was a 6'5" tall lean yet muscular man with red hair and icy golden eyes.  The cop cars came a few minutes later and two cops appeared. One was a tall lanky man with well groomed silver hair. The other was a short young lady with black almost blue hair and gunmetal grey eyes. The young lady approached me with a clipboard in hand.
"Hello my name is officer Stone and this is senior officer Bellshot. Are you the one who called in the attempted abduction," asked officer Stone.I nodded and explained what happened when suddenly Alex cut in.
"Um Luce where's the guy?" he asked. We all froze and turned to look where the guy was. He was gone and only a piece of cloth left behind.      
"Oh shit, this is not good he's after me officers," I said in a somewhat frightened tone because I knew when he came for me i could end this sick game of his once and for all. The officers looked at me with pity and sympathy in their eyes because they knew about what happened with him and I a year ago.
~Flashback 1 year ago at the altar of the Noter Dame~
"Do you take this man to be your husband," the priest asked when suddenly Chole came up and whispered something in my ear. I paled and glared at the man.
"Dan when were you going to tell me that you were threatening my friends and family in an effort to control my every move and how about you explain the redhead whore that's standing at the side door giving you come hitler looks? Actually you know what no I refuse to marry a controlling and cheating men," I said before picking my dress up and going down the aisle only to be stopped by a harsh grip on my delicate wrist.
"How dare you. You Bitch get back up here like a good little wife to be," He said with a disgusted sneer. I looked at him before wrenching my wrist out of his hand and kicking him in the balls with my pointed heels.
"You BITCH!! How DARE you I showered you with affection and kindness and you do this,''he seethed. I glared at him before smiling.
"All you've done is be a controlling pain in the ass," I said seriously before walking away.
"This wedding is officially off," Alex said jogging up to me and offering me his arm.
                ~End of Flashback~
I had hoped that was the last I would ever see of that vile man  but it seems the universe despises me' I thought with a sigh. I felt a hand on my shoulder and looked into Alex's golden eyes. His red hair blew softly in the wind.
"You okay princess?" He asked knowing the emotional torment that bastard had put me through.
"I'm fine...I think we need to call Chloe, Luke and my siblings," I said slowly.