Chapter 14

A dainty cabin
In the middle of nowhere
Huwaii
10:30....

"That....that....cunning bastard....i just wanna....ugghh!!"

I had been pacing from every nook and cranny of this room because of that aargghh!!!. I'm suprised that i hadn't dug a hole in the floor with the way i'd been dragging my foot on the dark oak wooden floor. Finally having enough i collapsed on the bed blowing out a piece of hair out of my face.

"I need to take control of the situation" i said to myself as i sat up.

Firstly i need to find out where exactly i am and how to get out of here. Although the mystery of Emiliano is very intruging i prefer my freedom more. And so i'll wait ....wait until when the world is asleep then i'll strike....

[°°°°°°]

It was time.....

I thought as i laid on the bed staring at the digital alarm clock to my right. Its bright red digits read 2Am. The ideal time to strike.

I immediately sat up as quietly as i could and got of the bed. I had since changed back to my original outfit before i had to change to the dress. I quickly put on my hiking boots and fixed myself before i sneaked out of the room. Most of the floor board creaked under my weight making me cringe. I tried to avoid any creaky floor board as i shuffled across the living room to the front door which looked really far away right now.

After a long shuffling of feets i finally reached the door.

Phew...

I thought as i twisted the knob only to find out it was Locked.

"Shit" i cursed silently into the night as i mentally smacked myself for forgetting this simple peice of information.

No worries i'll just use the window...

Wow....i've been jumping out a lot of windows lately...

'Yeah no thanks to you'

My inner voice snorted as i silently made my way to the window.

Oh hello there old friend..

I remarked sarcastically as i struggled with the latch on the window.

Hi hon did you miss me...

My sub consciousness replied in a sickly sweet tone batting her eye lashes at me.

Wow.... I really do need to see a doctor. I think i'm going cuckoo...with all these talking to myself .

"Ah..hah" i exclaimed as i finally figured out the latch unlocking the window in the process.

"Sweet..sweet freedom" i grinned as i hauled myself out of the window.

"What are you doing"

"Aaaahhh!!!" I yelled as i clutched my chest for my dear life taking in heavy breaths As i twirled around to come face to face with....

Nothing...

"Oh thank goodness...just a dream" i sighed as visibly relaxed and refocused on the mission at hand.

I sneaked all the way to the black audi as i kept on looking back afraid that it wasn't a dream.

Lord knows what he'd to me if he caught me.

I immediately relaxed as i resided in the comfort of the car.

"I did it" i giggled as i clutched the car wheel.