CHAPTER 12

"How's my lion doing today?" Murad asked patting the head of the babe in my arms.

"He still can't sleep from the pain" I answered sadly feeling my heartbreak for Ali.

"I was thinking about taking him to the sheikh and let him pray a little on him before the doctors examine him," I said fixing my grip on Ali to not hurt him. He was still not used to being out of the cast after two weeks in it.

"Of course" he nodded kissing my forehead before leaving. To my surprise, Kosem walked in after he left.

"Sultana" I bowed to her feeling nervous under her gaze.

"I must say that plan of yours is very smart," she said approvingly averting her eyes to Ali in my arms.

"But what I don't get is who's child is it?" She asked pouting at the baby in my arms.

"A friend" I shrugged. She nodded before leaving.

I changed my clothes and left the harem to the sheikh with Victoria and Olga. He prayed on him for over an hour and when we were leaving the building we met with Ali's mother swapped the babies and changed their clothes hurriedly and left to the castle.

I walked into Murad's room where about five doctors were in the room ready to examine the baby. I've already seen them from examining Ali every day since he got his cast off.

"Place him on the bed and please leave," the head diction said. I nodded and placed Suleiman on the bed with a heavy heart wanting to spend more time with him.

I walked out to the teras with Olga, Olia, and Victoria and waited. I could finally relax knowing this was the last day of all of this mess that I got myself in to ensure my son is safe and my loved stays mine.

"ALLAH!" I jumped and turned around looking at the tears door that burst open to show a grinning Murad.

"It's a miracle," Murad said walked over to me. I raised an eyebrow in fake confusion.

"What are you talking about?" I asked looking at him weirdly.

"He's back is back to normal," he said. I gasped and pulled him down in a hug and burst out crying. What he didn't know was that they were tears of relief for a different reason than the one he knows.

"He will be normal?" I asked

"He will be normal?" I asked. He nodded with a huge grin and pulled me into the room and over to our son that was being clothed again by a doctor and another one was downing down the supposed miracle.

"My strong lion" I picked him up and hugged him to me kissing his face making him squeal.

"I'll take him to his room and put him to sleep" I informed Murad who nodded and let me leave. I took a deep breath and left feeling relief for finally ending this nightmare.

I walked into my room and to see a letter on my bed. I looked at Olga who shrugged her shoulders.

"Victoria please take Suleiman to his bed" I handed the baby to my friend and maid who took him and went to the room attached to mine and put him to bed as I opened the letter.

"My dear Zumurod

It's very weird to use a different name for you. I miss you so much that it became very painful. I miss the ways you would lay in my lap and let me play with your hair as you read to me. I can not wait until you're back in my arms. I miss the way your lips would say the words "I love you" That would make my heart flutter. I will see you very soon and I will save you from these monsters. I love you.

Your beloved Adam"

"That damn idiot," I said angrily ripping the paper into shreds and threw it into the fire för it to eat it away so no one will see it or read it or it would be my end.

"He won't leave me alone" I growled glaring at the burning papers who were glaring back at me.

"He's about to do something and I am terrified of it" I admitted to the girls who nodded in agreement.

"I want you to keep a lookout on the maids and aghas to make sure he doesn't join them in some way. You do know how he looks like right?" I asked. They all nodded their heads.

"I won't let him ruin your life," Olia said patting my shoulder in comfort. I gave her a smile.

The doors opened and showed Murad. We all bowed to him and the girls left us alone and closed the door behind them.

"How's Suleiman?" He asked placing his hands on his hips rubbing circles on my silk-clad skin.

"He's doing good. He's sleeping like a baby" I answered him happily.

"Good because I'm missed you" he whispered before smashing his lips to mine pulling me closer to him.

"I've missed you so much," he said unbuttoning the buttons on the front of my dress. His kissed moved from my lips and down to my neck making my heart flutter at the feeling of his skin on my skin.

"I've missed you too" I whispered letting my fingers run through his hair. He pushed me back onto my bed and hovered over me and continued kissing me.