Meeting Vinnie Chas

You haven't seen or heard of Steve in ages until you heard his voice on the radio and a smile came across you're pale face and you giggled with excitement cause that voice of Steve's made you feel somewhat calmer.

(y/n) hey there's that familiar voice that I miss and love so much you said as you held you pillow tightly against your chest. But the good thing is that you get to see Pretty Boy Floyd which happened to be you're all time favorite band and you knew Steve Summers extremely well because you two are childhood best friends and still are til this very day and he would never go a day without talking to you and you loved his voice and something about it made you feel like you are in your happy place which in that case you aren't and he hated the fact that you didn't like how you looked and you always brought yourself down .

You where excited to See Steve and you always wanted to Meet Vinnie Chas cause he was your favorite member and you loved his style and you wanted to wear that style of his to the show tonight and maybe take some pinup posters that you saved so that you can get them to sign them and possibly try meet the rest of them cause you already knew Steve. You heard a knock on the door hearing someone call for you outside your door you said "What" can I please come in I want to talk to you.

Sure y-you can come in I promise you that I'm not naked you said as you watch the door open and you're eyes light up and mouth dropped when you realize that it was Steve and as you got up you ran over to him hugging him tightly softly placed a small kiss to his cheek as you said to him "I-I just heard one of your songs play not that long ago and I was about to look for an outfit so I can surpise you he nodded as he sat on the edge of your bed waiting on you.

You came out with the outfit that looked so much like the one that Vinnie would wear in photo shoots bring it out to show Steve what you would be wearing you saw him playing with his fingers putting your outfit to the side of the bed making your way to sit close to him you patted his back a smile appeared to his face when he turned to talk with you.

Steve: (y/n) I have a massive confession well actually it's not like one but here goes he said as he gazed into you. Do you remember telling me that you thought Vinnie Chas was hot well I got some awesome news for you It turned out that he wants to meet you so instead of you waiting to after the show and since you and I are super close I would do this one thing for you since you've been doing so much for me which I'm so greatful for so are you ready for this.H-Hey Vin, you can come in now I promise you she has clothes on.

Your mouth dropped as you watch Vinnie come walking into your room you playfully nudged Steve's shoulder "How did you know that I liked him and that I think he's hot you blush after hearing Vinnie caught in Can I be honest with you for awhile you nodded your head "of course you can" he smiles as he took a seat next to you and Steve on the other side. Well (y/n)Cause you're all he talks about and how much he missed you and how amazing of a girl that you are and also telling me what you love and what you don't made me want me wanna meet this gorgeous girl that he talks so much about and so here we are in person instead of a table and with other PBF fans standing behind waiting for there turn to get close to us. You hid you're blush from the both of the boys of Pretty Boy Floyd but Steve moved your hands lightly kissed your cheek trying to make you feel better like it had when you felt like that.

(Y/N) whispered into Steve's ear but Vinnie's attention was fully on you and you admired him for the fact that he kind of felt the same when Steve your childhood best friend had always talked to him about you which made Vinnie fall for you right away

Steve: Soooooo, ugh!! (y/n) I'm going to let you and Vinnie get to know each other and I will be back up soon.

You smile and nodded as you watched you're best friend walkout of your room and you started to feel bad a little that he had left and you were dying to know what was bothering him. As soon as you brought you're attention back to the one who you had you're heart set on meeting after the show and you wasn't expecting Steve and Vinnie to just show up like that but you are kind of glad because you haven't seen or talked to Steve since his band Pretty Boy Floyd got huge as you where kind of there at the start of the band.

Vinnie: So uhhh? (y/n) I was wondering maybe after the show we could get something to eat and maybe get to know more about another what Steve said about you is fine but I want to know you so much more then this if you know what I mean.

You smile as you listened to Vinnie talking to you which made you're heart speak a beat and you to wanted to know more about him and you also loved the whole idea. I can't believe that you and Steve came here before sound check and before the show. I had my heart set on meeting you right after and with not seeing Steve in such of long time he would come and show up but I'm seriously happy that you both did and to answer your question I would love to.

Part Two:  coming soon I promise.