Ch 7

Izu's POV

I told Shoto not to worry about what was going to happen next I expected him to do something crazy but I didn't expect this, I thought as Shoto's lips crossed mine. I kissed back knowing the consequences and that we'd both have to explain after this was over but I didn't care, I pulled back after awhile and explained how I like him, kiri, and baku, todo told me that he likes me, kiri, and baku aswell, we decied to tell them after they got back from break.
Then we watched a movie.

Timeskip (bakugo and kirishima just arived back from time with their families) (still Izu's POV)

Bakugo and Kirishima were back. Me and Shoto explained that we like the both of them I wanted to run and lock myself in the bathroom and never come out but I knew I couldn't run away anymore. But to my suprise I didn't need to. Bakugo responded with, "Fine BUT break my heart and I'll break your bones", and Kirishima responded with,"yeah what he said", Kiri was also blushing like a mad man. Then my cell phone started to ring the number was unknown I headed away from the group and answered It,"hello", "Hi this is the county police department","we regret to inform you that your mother has died in a car crash, Im sorry". I dropped my phone as my knees the floor which accidentally got my classmates attention and started sobbing, A few ran over to me inclueding, Mina, Iida, Uraraka, Shoto, and Eijiro, while a few were still shocked by my sudden outburst like, Kachan, tokoyami, and tsu. I cried for what felt like hours before I finally calmed down. The rest of the class was over there to now inclueding all might and aizawa. I calmed down and all might asked me what happend I replied with,"My mom died in a car acident", then I started crying even more. I pushed everyones hands off me and ran to my room a few yelled at me and some chased me. I locked the door behind me and got a blade i'd hidden just in case, 1, 2, 3, 30, 30 cuts in 2 minutes I knew that all those cuts were already to many but I couldn't help myself I contiued to cut until someone knocked on the door I knew that would happen thats why I opened a window before hand. I grabbed my blade, 3 bottles of my medicine and, four changes of clothes and I left. I ran for about a mile using my quirk to help when I got tired but then I had to think of where to go, I couldn't go back to the tree, to obvious, not my old house either, I'll go to the hill which has a cave in the side, perfect.

time skip(Kirishima's POV)

Its been two weeks since Izu disapeared and we've searched almost everywhere, we go around town every day after class looking for him and asking if people have seen him, he wasn't at the tree or his old house. I was near my limit I wanted to keep searching but I won't be able to keep it up for much longer. What if we never found him, he'll have to come back eventually right?