~Chapter 1~

Place; CandyTale, in ruins pathway.

CѧňԀʏs POV
Neg was yelling at me again ,calling me names like 'Woos' and 'Innocent pussy' like sure everyone thinks I'm innocent , which I'm obiviosly not, but that doesn't give him the right to call me innocent. I mean sure! Its cute when he does that, but I'm losing my pacients! I just wanna kiss him all over! He's so adorable and looks sooo sqwushie!

I was cut out of my thoughts when Neg slapped my and yelled, "ARE YOU EVEN LISTENING TO ME YOU DICK?!",

That's it

I can't hold in my pacients

I'm going to make the move

I don't care if others are watching

And with that I trip him, making him fall, but I bend over and catch him with one arm behind him while the other was holding his hand and arm straight up like when your doing when of those romantic dances and you bend the other over and lift back up to dance again.
"Woah!!"
Neggi paused for a bit before stumbling in words and an obvious orange blush across his face.

"H-hey- ...t-the hell w-what was that for?!"
I was about to say somthing flirty and a bit sexual but got cut of from a gasp. I and Neg both looked up at....Blue...out of all fucking Monsters.
"Candy! What are you doing with him?!"
Now Blue was like me. Acting. That's why he was my best friend. So I just winked at him and he had the "oh, okay good luck" face on him before turning and walking into a portal somewhere.
"W-wha?"
"Nothing cute ass"
Neg looked suprised with a flustered face, which was fucking adorable!!
"Awww! Your so adorable!"
"What?! N-no I'm not!!!"
He's a tsundere!? Even better!!
"Oh my fucking gosh! Is the cute ass a tsundere?"
I smirked while wiggling where eyebrows should be.
"S-stop"
"Stop what?~"
"mmmmm s-stop being d-diffrent"
"Hmmm, nah. I think I prefer this much more~"
I let go of him and hugged him close.
"L-let go"
"Nah, I think I'll keep you~"

"O-okay"
~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm done and proud! I like this book so woo!!qwq and ima continue even if no one see's this...okay that's a lie but meh.
Bye!!