~Chapter 21~The Provisional Hero License Exam... Part 1

After a few days of training my katana skills, I could now easily slice a rock in half, thanks to Hatsume-san. And my hero costume changed into a shorter skirt that reaches my ankles and a pair of trousers which are quite thin... and the colour was changed into a darker colour, for my skill of sneaking and not getting caught.

But then time passes like it's nothing, and we are now at the provisional hero exam stage. And the whole class is a mess, actually... when are they not? Iida is lecturing Baku-chan as usual who doesn't care and start to srgue with him, Izu-chan who's staring into space with starry eyes...

~Time Skip~

After a while, we changed into our hero costumes, and Mina complaining about my hero costume not being cute anymore. And I tied my hair into a half up half down with a loop. And walked to the box in the middle of the field.

The box started to fill up a few minutes later. The guy said some monolog and we started to take the exam. I put the balls into the pocket of the dress, and dissapeared. But since it's too sunny, I failed to sneak away. But when they finally split up, I followed Todo-chan without him noticing, but in the end when the Seijin students arrived, I had to show myself and this happened.

"Kiseki-san? Why did you follow me here?" He asked in a kinda aggresive tone. "I calculated the possibillity of passing if I went with the others, and if I went alone, I probably wouldn't even pass this test." I explained while looking at the Seijin students, who seem to have only researched Todo-chan and the other famous students in my class, which would be an advantage I'd like to say but... well, I am quirkless...

"Todoroki-kun," I start to explain what he would do in the future, but changing it into a plan of my own, "...Fine." And the operation begins.

I run to the tank, while Todo-chan distracts them into thinking that he is working alone and I ran away from the battle. I got to the tank and sliced it open with the help of my katana with Todo-chan's ice reaching me just in time for the gas to pour out of the tank.

We used the ball to score points, "Thank you, Todo-chan." I say with a small smile. "It's nothing... you were the one to plan that strategy..." "The students who has finished, please go to the waiting room as fast as you can." The weak points that are now blue said. "Right... the 54th and 55th students have passed the exam."

We got to the room and sat down on one of the chairs. And talked for a bit when I sensed that someone was looking at us, I saw Inasa staring at Todo-chan, but I continued the conversation with Todo-chan.

A few minutes later, everyone from our class arrived. And the finish of the exam is finally here.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: I have finished a chapter! I'm sorry if I got anything wrong... But anyways! Hope you enjoyed this chapter!