They're Back Pt. 2

Mad and Virus walked toward me and I thought about how I was going to save Cry and now Russ. "Fuck it." I said and jumped over the rock. I ran in between Virus and Mad and over to Cry and Russ. I picked a sharp rock off the ground and started cutting through the ropes.

I was in try hard mode. The ropes were almost broken when Mad tackled me. He held me down on the ground. "Hey." He said getting in my face.

I tried to get up , but he just pushed me down again. VIrus turned back to Russ and Cry. He went to Russ first because he probably wanted to save his own pain for later. Just as Virus put the blade close to Russ's face he broke free and punched him in the guts.

Cry and Mad screamed out in pain. I threw Mad off of me, careful not to hurt him, because it would hurt Cry too. I ran over to Cry and picked up the rock and continued cutting the ropes. As soon as I cut him down he slumped onto my shoulder.

"Come on." I said. Putting my arms around him and dragging him away from the craziness.

"Russ." He whispered.

"I'll go back for him. I promise. Right now I have to get you out of here." I said continuing to drag him. I heard shouts behind us. I didn't want to look back. Not until Cry was safe. I finally found a safe place to set Cry down. "Stay here. I'm going back for Russ." I said starting to walk away.

Cry grabbed my arm. "Don't leave him." Cry whispered. He let go of my arm and I ran back to where we were. This time I was going to be smart and not get killed because this time there was no one to save me.

I hid behind the same rock and peeped over it again. This time nobody saw me. I saw Mad and Virus on top of Russ. I closed my eyes and thought about how I was going to do this. When Russ started screaming, my eyes snapped open. I went into YOLO mode.

I ran straight for Mad and Virus and jumped on top of them. "Listen hear. You assholes better get off of Russ and leave Cry alone!! DO YOU HEAR ME!!!????" I shouted. They turned their heads to look at me.

I got off of them and they got off of Russ. "BACK AWAY!" I shouted and they backed up with their hands up. I helped Russ up. "Are you ok?" I asked looking at his face.

He nodded.

HOLD UP!!! STOP EVERYTHING!!! I TOTALLY MISSED THE FACT THAT RUSS HAS GLASSES!!!! WHY DID NOBODY TELL ME!!! JEEZ!! ALRIGHT! SO NOW IM WRITING WITH THE FACT THAT RUSS HAS GLASSES. DONT JUDGE!!! RESUME READING!

He nodded and fixed his glasses. "Go." I said and Russ started walking away. "STAY BACK!" I shouted at Mad and Virus and they stood unmoving. "YOU TWO BETTER STAY RIGHT THERE!" I screamed. I ran to catch up with Russ. "Come on." I said quietly, running in the direction of Cry. Russ followed.

We got back to Cry and Russ knelt down next to him. "Cry. Cry. Look at me," Russ said holding Cry's face to look at him, "Do you remember how to get rid of them?"

Cry nodded. "Ok. Do it. Get rid of them." Russ said getting up and coming to stand next to me.

Cry held his head and closed his eyes. He was really focusing on something. I wasn't sure what it was, but it was hurting him. He started to scream. After a moment we saw Mad and Virus appear in front of Cry, but Cry stayed in his position. "GO AWAY!" He shouted.

Mad and Virus screamed and then they dissappeared with black smoke. Cry let go of his head and slumped over onto the ground. I ran over to him and put my hand on his shoulder. "Cry? Cry can you hear me?" I asked.

Cry looked at me with tears in his eyes. I instantly felt sorry for him and gave him a hug. He hugged me back and we sat there.

A/N: I know this chapter was kind of short, but its part two, so shut up. If you saw Cry's New Year's stream then you know what's up. If you were there when they called Cry, then good job. If you didn't fangirl/fanboy over the fact that Cry sounded so cute over the phone then you are a sad person sir. Yeah, so anyways. I wanted to thank you guys for reading my story and sticking with me and my horrible writing skills. Alright if you enjoyed this chapter leave a comment for what I should do in the next chapter because I'm already out of ideas. It would help a lot. Thank you guys so much! :)