Chapter 1 | Just a Chill Night

You find yourself in Craig's room sitting around a oujia board with all of your high friends. You're sitting in between Craig and Kenny and you're wearing a blue sweatshirt. You were asked to stay sober for tonight because you know the most about ghosts and demons and junk. Craig lazily swings around a camera to try to document what's happening. As he points the camera towards you, you try to make yourself look more presentable. You've had the biggest crush on Craig for the past couple of months and tried really hard to make it obvious but never had the confidence to actually ask him yet.

"Soooooo, what do we do first?? Token asks.

You pipe up, "Sooooo, first everybody put your hand on the planchette."

"The what?" Craig asks.

"T-the tear shaped glass thingy." You stutter.

So you all scooch real close together and each put a hand on the planchette. You feel your face heat up as you feel Craig's torso so close to you. 

"Uh! Don't cover up the glass part, we have to see in the middle of it." You try to inform. 

KENNY: "There's barely any room on this thing though." 

CRAIG: "There's plenty of space to hold.."

CLYDE: "Guysss my hands are big and my arms are short! I can't reeaaacchhh!" 

STAN: "Oh my God you guys are so annoying."

(Y/N): "At least we're trying to figure this out."

TOKEN: "Okay guys, okay."

You sigh, "So what do you want to ask first Craig?

"Uhhhh." He drones off, then starts to read off of his blog.

"If there's any spirit watching, I bet I can kick your ass."

Stan looks ticked off "Dude you can't fight a demon."

CRAIG: "I can try."

JIMMY: "I don’t think threats are gonna w-work here, Cr-c...C-Craig."

CRAIG: "They will if the spirits aren’t pussies."

TOKEN: "Well, nothing’s moving yet, so…"

CRAIG: "Okay fine, fine, uhhh…"

CRAIG: "I mean a lot of these questions are all cliche."

(Y/N): "Well then let's just ask that one." You suggest, leaning over and pointing to one of the questions on his phone.

STAN: "If you don't know what to ask then why did you-"

CRAIG: "Because it’s my room I’m letting you guys haunt, so I get to choose what we ask."

STAN: "Ugh."

CRAIG: "Is anyone there?"

CLYDE: "Dude that’s what you hear all the time in the movies, it’s gotta work. Movies never lie."

JIMMY: "You are s-s-so right, Clyde!"

(Y/N): "ehhhhhh, no."

A moment of silence goes by.

TOKEN: "It’s looking like movies might sometimes lie, Clyde."

CLYDE: "Pssh, yeah okay bud."

CRAIG: "Maybe this spirit's just an asshole. Hey spirit, if you don’t talk to us soon, you’re officially an asshole."

(Y/N): "Pff that's ridiculous."

You shut up as you feel the planchette start to move.

JIMMY: "Wo-woah, it’s moving!"