Your first day

Your P.O.V.~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was woken up by my miester, James. He had short,brown hair, blue eyes, and tan skin. I find him quite attractive. WAIT WHAT. AM I THINKING?!?!?!?!THAT'S MY-. My thoughts were interuptrd by James yelling ,"(y/n)! We're gonna be late at on our first day at the academy,if you don't get your lazy ass out of bed!". "I know! That's Why i am getting up!" "OK,just hurry we have to-be there in 20 minutes!" "OK".

MAN, James can be an ass,but I really didn't want to be late. So I got dressed, put my make-up on and ran out the door with James.

/////////////////////////////////////

TIME SKIP! WHEN YOU GET TO THE SCHOOL!

///////////////////////////?//////

STILL YOUR P.O.V~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When James and I got to the steps of the DWMA, there was this kinda cute kid with black hair with only 3 white strips in one side, but not in the other,he had gold colored eyes, and was surrounded by two girls. One was taller than the other. He saw you staring at him. He smiled and lightly blushed while walking torwards you and James.

JAMES' P.O.V

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I saw (y/n) staring at the boy walking up to us. When he finally stood in front if us he shook our hands and introduced himself. " Hello, my name is Death the Kid, but you can call me Kid." He said. Finally I spoke up. "Nice to meet you, Kid. I'm James and this is (y/n). I am her miester, and she is my weapon.", I said. "What weapons do you turn to,(y/n)?", he asked (y/n). "Ummmmm, well I can be a sythe, ax,chainsaw,and a pistol." (Y/n) answered. Kid looked at me and asked," Mind if I try using her?, if the both of you are OK with this if course." I looked at (y/n) and she was blushing. I said," Sure, if (Y/n) wants too." Everyone glanced at (y/n). "Um- uh s-sure i-i don't mind at all." Then she turned into a double sided sythe.

DEATH THE KID'S P.O.V

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wow, (y/n) was perfectly Semetrical. She was perfect for a miester like me. Even when she wasn't a weapon she was still beautiful. I blushed at that thought, and James saw it. OH SHIT! I glanced at my wrist watch at the right moment and- DING DOING DEAD .THAT was the bell so I hurry and walked (Y/N) to my father and walked to class. Before I did I caught a quick glance at (y/n). My she so beautiful, one day, she will be mine. I thought.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

KEEP ON READING! IT GETS BETTER.IT'S A FANFICTION/LEMON. THAT'S YOUR WARNING. I WILL UPDATE AS MUCH AS I CAN. THANK YOU MY BROS!~ This is my first story..I HAVE TO GOT GET GLASSES NOW! BYE!!! @-@