Chapter 1: When It All Started

It was just a fine day in robloxia, bacon hairs were chatting, developers were working, it was beautiful! And then we have our main charachter, BaconHairNoob953 (My roblox avatar) Sitting by the cliff side of Elemental battlegrounds. This avatar was a burger like avatar with a little :] face. It was a good day, but tonight, everything was gonna change... That night, our little friend was resting in his bed in the neighborhood of Bloxburg. Until a loud, and bright object woke him right up! Above him was a portal, a big and shiny one. He was confused and wondered to himself: 'what the? Whats a portal doing on my r-' Before he could think more, The portal began to suck him up! His burger hat was dragged upwards, He held onto it so he couldnt lose it. "Not my hat! That costed me fifty-five robux!" He yelled. Then he felt a huge pull on his hat, next thing you know he was Inside the portal! Inside all he could see were these red and white balls, along with some kind of red beam. As he exited the portal, he didnt realize he was in the air, When he looked down, he was paralyzed in fear. He struggled to get back in the portal, but it closed on him! He fell, and fell, till he crashed to the ground in the middle of the forest.