Chapter 5: The Opening

When we left off, our friend, Bacon was saved from the chuckle chair by Trustniwon1, Bacons friend. And today, the hard work they would put into something will have them laying in anger.

Bacon and trust were building something. A game on roblox called "Flicker" A game of trusting no one. "Finally! Powering imagination from different dimensions will soon be a thing!" Trust said in exitment.

The two were building until they heard a voice, "Excuse me!" They heard someone say. Bacon turned around, and saw a bow with a red cap, and a yellow mouse with a lightning tail. "Whats going on here?" The boy said, Bacon jumped down off the ladder, "Were just building a new minigame here! Were just tryna power imagination!" Bacon told the boy. "But... Whats it gonna be called?" The boy asked Bacon, "Youll see when its finished!" Bacon told the boy. After that, the boy just walked away like nothing happened.

(Midnight: 12am) It grew dark, Bacon abd Trust were tired, "Uh... Dude? Can you place those sleeping bags now?" Trust asked, "Oh right! Sorry!" Bacon replied. Bacon pulled out his building permits, and made two sleeping bags, each of them got in one. "Tomorrow, well finish this thing!" Trust said to Bacon, "Powering imagination." They both said before drifting off.

(Morning: 8 am) The boys started to wake up. "Morning Trust! Today well get this finished, and open it to the public!" Bacon said. Trust was silent yet awake, but before they went to work, they decided to have some breakfast before work. Bacon ate some pancakes with some bloxy cola for a drink, and Trust ate some bacon and eggs with some milk to drink. After they ate, they got back to work.

(3 pm) after a day of hard work, it was finally done. The boys decide to open it tomorrow, and well see what happens in chapter 6! (END CHAPTER)