1

Rengoku POV

Today the head master told me we needed another dormmate because we have extra space, I passed this info to Iguro, and Sanemi because we thought that Giyuu couldn't be lonely forever so while we were going through the people's file on who we could chose as our new roomie. See, we got choices on who could live with us.
We decided on Sabito Urokodaki with the help of Kanroji, he was handsome, funny, respectful of woman, and perfect for Giyuu in her words.
One of her roommates is Sabito's adopted sister, and he had gotten to know their dormmates.
When we try to set Giyuu up with people we always go to Kanroji for help, she is always more than happy to and is a self declared love expert.
Shinobu helps sometimes too because her and Giyuu are decent friends and she said sometimes he used to go to her for love advice she we were younger.
From the file Sabito had peach hair that went a bit to his shoulders and is a pretty decent height.
He has soft violety bluish eyes and is very confident in himself unlike Giyuu is kinda insecure with low self-esteem.

====================
Time skip brought by Mitsuri's 5 siblings
====================

It was the day our new roommate was coming and Giyuu was looking at us like we were crazy while we rushed to clean. We weren't necessarily depicted as dirty but weren't to keen on always keeping the place spotless.
Especially Sanemi, his bunk is a mess. He sleeps in the right side of the room on the bottom bunk under Iguro, I sleep in the left side above Giyuu.
When the doorbell rang Giyuu came to the conclusion someone's mom was coming and sat on his bunk reading his book. When Sanemi went to open it I just said out of the blue "We have a new roommate by the way."
His head shot up and asked me "Why didn't you tell me!" He questioned, "Because~" Iguro answered and received a book thrown at his head.

====================
Giyuu POV
====================

Iguro laughed in response and dodged letting the book but the wall. Sanemi cleared his throat interrupting our little arguments stepped aside to reveal a lean young man in his early 20s standing in the doorway and all my brain could think was 'damn. . . He is hot. . . You guys are assholes but at the same time thank you . . .'
I rolled over and put my face in my pillow so I couldn't see him and his beautiful face.
I heard them introducing themselves and when he said hi to me I murmured something inaudible and Iguro tell the new guy (Sabito from what I heard) "sorry about him, he's just a low self-esteemed introverted asshole," I heard Sanemi snicker and responded to his them with my middle finger.
I felt Rengoku tugging on the back of my shirt while say "C'mon don't be rude you lazy bum fart!" He managed to lift me to a 35° angle and ended up losing his grip and dropping my face first back into my bed.
By now Sabito had finished setting up his small amount of items in his area near the head of mine and Rengoku's bunk, and was watching them try and make me move.
Iguro them threatened to have his snake come and bite me, I slightly lifted my head and retorted with he would get suspended and he sighed saying a half-hearted "Welp I tried" and went back to watching.
Sanemi then did the same thing as Rengoku but this time grabbed me from my armpits and successfully flung me but with more force them intended and I ended up falling face first on the ground with a THUD and a groan.
The girls (Kanroji, Shinobu, and the rest of their dorm) love right below us and probably heard the huge thud. "Holy carp are you OK?!" I heard Sabito's voice and even when it was worried it was so angelic.
I boosted my self up on to my arms and said "Holy fuck Sanemi I think you broke my nose" just as the door flung open with Kanroji, Shinobu, and the rest of their dorm came as a worried Mitsuri said "what happened is every one OK? We heard a big  thud and- OH MY GODS Tomioka-San are you Ok?! Is that your blood!?"
She cried frantically as they rushed in as I looked up and asked "is it just my nose or most of my face?" Sabito shifted so he was right in front of my but I bit back my blush
" I think your lip is busted and you have black eye, " he said. I shot a glare and sarcastic thanks towards Sanemi and said he was paying to get the carpet cleaned as I headed to the bathroom Sabito followed offering to help fix me up.
I mumbled sure and let him do most (all) of it because I didn't know what I was doing and he didn't mind. Neither did I, Rengoku brought some clothes to change into that didn't have blood on them.
He stepped out of the bathroom and headed back to our room as I changed, I had a bandage taped to my face with medical tape, a liquid bandaid on my lip, and an ice pack for my face.
When I walked back to the room Mitsuri was playing with Iguro's snake while Shinobu was talking to Sanemi who had each gotten a little closer because he used to date her sister before she was murdered.
Rengoku was talking to Sabito and Makomo, one of the other girls from the girls' dorm while the last girl, Tamayo I believe, was standing idly by occasionally joining in on Sabito, Makomo, and Rengoku's conversation but came over to me when I came out of the bathroom to check my wounds because she was training to become a nurse.

Dormmates ~ SabigiyuOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara