chapter one

"noooooo!" sanitizer cried. who else will stop everyone from using her during covid-19?

"gdgddggdggdgdgdgdgdgd"
"huh?" sanitizer turned around to see a lifeboat with a hot pair of boyz. one was a blue platypus and the other was harry styles.

shrek's cold and lifeless dead body was floating in the sea all alone, as sanitizer was saved by the men on the lifeboat.

"im sorry daddy shrek! i'll never forget youuuu!" sanitizer sobbed, leaving her hawt crush to rot in the ocean.

"ello luv! we'll keep you safe here away from that ugly ogre." harry styles protectively held her in his arms, glaring at the once lively ogre drifting off to the ocean.
"huh? he wasnt just some ugly ogre! hes a bootiful onion, with many layers, baka!" sanitizer defended, slightly blushing from harry styles' warm touch.

"dggdgdgdd" the blue platypus commented.
"thats right... oh my god..."
sanitizer slowly realized...
"you.. saved me! thank you." sanitizer pulled her hair behind her ear and smirked like her idol debbie rian😏

"luv, his name's perry. treat him nicely.. but not nicer than me." harry blushed, whispering the last part.
"dgggdggdgdd" perry said, standing up, and putting on a cowboy hat.

"aaah! p-put some clothes on p-p-please!" sanitizer squeaked, looking away from the blue platypus's... assets. oh my god... hes so hot! she thought.

the platypus went up to sanitizer and whispered in her ear with a husky voice, his hot breath hitting her neck.
"gddgddgdgd."

"do i like it? uh.. well... maybe i-"

"oi, back off pal! shes mine!" harry stylez grabbed perry and pinned him to the ground.
dayum... that was kinda hot. she thought.

"ah! please stop fighting!" sanitizer yelled.
the two were rocking the boat back and forth, causing sanitizer to fall off.
"aaah!" she shreiked.
"sanitizer!" they both yelled in unison, as sanitizer slowly lost consciousness.

a mysterious entity ripped off their shirt and dived in after sanitizer. the entity grabbed her and pulled her back to land.
she wasnt waking up.
the entity had to do the mouth to mouth.
finally! the entity thought, as they slowly closed the gap between them.

sanitizer woke up in a flash.
"sh-shrek??"
"yeah, its me baby." shrek whispered hotly.
"i- uh.. thanks for saving me!" sanitizer said, ignoring shrek's muscular bodee.

"sanitizer!" harry yelled, running over to the two. he pushed shrek out of the way and picked sanitizer up bridal style.
"she's mine, and there's nothing you guys can do about it!" harry yelled, throwing sanitizer into a boat and stabbing shrek and perry.
"noooo!"

"youre all mine..."

the end.