How do I get all the benefits of being in Christ to manifest physically?

When you accept the Lord, you become a new person, the old has gone and the new has come.

Christ is in the inside of you.
What we need to do is ‘Repent
Mark 1:15 (Amplified version)

The word repent means ‘change of mind’.

Change of mind concerning what?

Change your mind concerning who you are.

I need to begin to think that I am in Christ.

You are no longer your old self.
When you change your mind, your behavior will change because a change behavior is a fruit of repentance. It all start in your way of thinking.

Remember:
Wrong thinking= wrong believing = wrong living= wrong fruit.

How can i renew or change my mind?

So the manifestation or the transformation will show up?

Focus

What are you focusing on?

Where is your focus?

In our relationship with Christ, there should be a cooperation in us to position ourselves to line up with what God already done.

We need to walk in agreement with His word. 

Whatever you focus majority of your time, thats where you get the ability to make, operate, function and see things happen.

We need to be aware of what we are doing everyday. Philippians 4:8-9

Finally, brothers and sisters, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable—if anything is excellent or praiseworthy—think about such things. Whatever you have learned or received or heard from me, or seen in me—put it into practice. And the God of peace will be with you.
Philippians 4:8‭-‬9 NIV

In Colossians 1:27-28 (NKJV)
What is the mystery?
Its the ‘Christ in you”, that we may present every man ‘perfect’ in Christ.
You have to know that you in Christ is the hope of glory and you are perfect in Him.

You are no longer by yourself. Christ in you helped perfect you in all situation you are in.

You are better today because you have Him in the inside of you to help escort you in all situation.

So everyday FOCUS that ‘Christ is in me’.:

You have problem?

Christ is in me because He is the answer.

You have fear?

Christ is in me because He is peace.

Are you sick or weak?

Christ is in me because He is healing.

Are you in lack?

Christ is in me because He is provision.

Are you depressed?

Christ is in me because He is deliverance.

and you can add more...

He is the solution. The curse has been reversed and in Christ its not allowed to operate.

ALL is WELL in Christ.

Sometimes things will get you distracted. The enemy will always make sure to destruct you of who you are and what you have. So fix your Focus because what you have is VICTORY.

In 2Cor 3:18 (NLT)

Seeing Christ in the word, its like a mirror.

So when i open the bible,
I see Christ, the righteous,
I see Christ, the healer
I see Christ, the redeemer
I see Christ, the deliverer
I see Christ, the restorer
I see Christ, the peace
I see Christ, the love
I see Christ, the forgiveness
I see Christ, the joy
I see Christ, the provision
I see Christ, the protection
I see Christ, the grace
And a lot more.

I see Christ when i opened the word.

Open your bible and exposed yourself to that image, the Holy Spirit will change you to that same image.
You dont have to try your effort to become that, just open it and just behold Him. Keep beholding Him.
Open your bible and see Christ and you will see the reflection of you in Christ.

Behold means 'see'.

-------
By: Corrine Sanchez

Aug.13/Thurs/11:22

To God be all the glory. ☝🏻🔥