𝐄x𝐎rd | 8

Y/N'S POV

"This is Ran and this is Ron. They would be the one to show you around." I told the girls coldly and they nodded, clearly uncomfortable at the presence of two Exord students.

I turned to the two with a death glare directing at them. They gulped. "I don't want any monkey business, you understand? If I see any scratch, I'll lock you in the void."

They both paled as I mentioned the void. It's where I teach those bastards-- I'm talking about the Exord Students. They are all a pain in the ass but they were all useful when it comes to defending the academy.

"Y-yes, Y/n!" They saluted that made me smirk and nod at them. They smiled and relief is evident in their eyes.

They both turned to the girls and told them to follow. As they walked away, I watched them until they disappeared from my vision.

Hmm.

I looked around to look for a certain person until I spotted him. "Kookie!" He turned his head towards me and teleported right infront of me. He flashed a bright smile.

"Hey, Y/n! Haven't seen you for days." I just smiled at him and shook my head. "How are the others?" His went serious and a light barrier covered us. This prevents someone from eavesdropping.

"They are still unconscious from the mission and they were getting better. I just hope that they would wake up sooner or later." I nodded and sighed in relief.

My trainees were sent on a mission to protect the people of Rivern Town. But something went wrong that led them to being severely injured. I clenched my fist. I swear I'm gonna kill the person who hurted them.

"Also, there has been an ambush while you were gone." My head snapped towards him. "Who?"

"From YG Division. The director gave them the permission. They attacked JYP Division." Tch! That stinking old hag.

"Did they participated?" I asked, my eyes narrowing at him as he looked away. He didn't answer causing for me to get angry.

"I want every student from YG Division present in the Exord Hall in 15 minutes!" I glared before teleporting in the gym where I know most of my trainees were.

"EVERYONE!!" They all stopped as they heard my yell. I smirked as I see all of them here except for Ran and Ron.

"Red and Blue Guild, I want you to enter each and every dorm of YG students. If you see any I side their dorms, bring them here. If they refused, drag them with force. And as for the other guilds, I want you all surrounding the Hall. Put a barrier, the one we used everytime we do a guild duel. Now move!!"

~•▪~

THIRD PERSON'S POV

"Hey! Let me go!!" A guy got dragged out of his dorm, he tried electrocuting the person who has a hold of him but his magic didn't work.

"What the-?"

"Can't use your magic, eh? Get this into your thick skull. NO ONE CAN OVERPOWER AN EXORD. I saw you from the ambush. Let's see if you can still laugh once you met face to face with our director."
___

"What's happening?" Jihyo asked as they watched some students getting dragged out of the dorm. Ron just smirked as Ran snickered.

"Those were YG Students. They ambushed your former Division while you were on a mission. I guess our Director finally found out and will give them an extreme punishment." Ran explained. Her eyes twinkled with mischievousness and excitement.

"Do you wanna go and see?" Ron asked. The girls looked at each other before nodding. They were interested to know what's gonna happen.

~•▪~
A/n: Sorry if I took too long to update. I have lots of things to worry about, it includes the internet and poor signal. I just don't know what to do later. Our Online class starts this day. I'm so stressed out. By the way, I'll update tomorrow :)
~•▪~