Chapter 4: Meeting Jordan's friends

That morning i woke up in Jordan's arms. He said," Morning beautiful. Wanna go down to the beach to meet my friends today?" I replied," Sure. But who?"
Jordan said, " Well just Ryan and Tucker. We can hang out, ya know? We don't have to stay for long. We leave for the beach at 1:00. " he got up and went to the kitchen. I got up and looked at the time. It was already 11:30. I had to get up and get dressed. " Hey Jordan? I yelled from the bedroom, Wanna just stop and get some food in the way? " he replied with a yes. I got in the shower, which was useless because my hair was just Gina get dirty from the water anyway, then I did my makeup and got dressed. I headed to the kitchen. It was 12:45. Jordan was getting dressed. I was texting my friend Amber when Jordan snuck up behind me and picked me up, carried me to the couch and carried me down and kissed me. After, we smiled and exchanged " I love you's " to each other. Then we got our things and left. It was a good thing that Ryan and Tucker weren't there yet. It gave us alone time. We made out, hard kissing, I rubbed his head it felt so good that couldn't help but pull the seat back. He leaned back and I was on him. We continued to make love, then we heard a knock on the window and a few laughs.... Oh no. It was Ryan and Tucker! " Dude, get your hands off each other and get out here! It's the beach baby!" We got up, both of us faces burned up of embarrassment and got out of the car. Jordan held my hand, and introduced me to Ryan and Tucker. We said hello and then set up our stuff in the sand. Ryan and Tucker ran off in the water and me and Jordan went to get food. On our way back Jordan said," It's 3:00 now. Let's go home at like 4:30. Okay?" " Sure. Your friends are cool. I wanna jump in and swim for a while. So 4:30 it is."
We jumped in and swam around for a while played tag in the water for a while. Soon enough it was 4:30. We left for home as the sun was setting.