Buy 1 Get 1 Free!

Y/n: I'm bored! I wish there was something to do. Maybe I should see Aqua or Eris. Heads for Aqua and tails for Eris.

Y/n flipped a coin and it landed on heads.

Y/n: Cool.

Y/n snapped his fingers and his vision was filled with a blinding light.

Y/n: Why does that always happen?!

Y/n opened his eyes and realized he was in the air.

Aqua: This is illegal! This is totally illegal!

Y/n: Aw shit.

Y/n fell on top of Aqua.

Y/n&Aqua: Oof!

Y/n stood up and rubbed his head. He was surrounded in some sort of magic circle.

Y/n: What's going on?

Aqua: That shut in NEET is taking me away from here! Help me! As your senior, I command you to help me!

Y/n: Hmm. I don't think I will.

Y/n snapped his fingers. He closed his eyes this time. When he opened them, he was still in the same place. He did it again, but nothing happened. He then began frantically snapping with both hands.

Y/n: WHY ISN'T IT WORKING?!

Angel: I'm sorry, Y/n. This magic circle cancels out any sort of magic. It seems like you'll have to go along with Satou Kazuma.

Y/n: This is illegal! This is totally illegal! Are you even going to try to get me out of this situation?!

Angel: Nope.

Y/n: Are still holding a grudge over the time I doodled on your face?!

Angel: Yes.

Y/n: Sorry! I'll put in a good word for you with the higher ups!

She just casually waved goodbye to Y/n.

Y/n&Aqua: Wait! Wait!

Both of them were slamming their hands on the walls of the magic circle.

Angel: Please have a safe trip, Aqua and Y/n. Should you successfully defeat the Devil King, I will send someone to pick you up.

Y/n: I'LL REMEMBER THIS!

Aqua: I may have the ability to heal since I'm a goddess, but I have no fighting ability to speak of! There's no way I can beat the Devil King!

Y/n: Same here! I'm no god of war! I'm the god of the three C's! Curiosity, creativity, and creation! I have no combat skills to speak of! I literally spend my entire day playing Minecraft!

They began floating upwards.

Aqua: Hey, wait!

Y/n: Why is this happening?!

Kazuma: Fufufufu. How does it feel to get dragged away with the guy you treated like a total idiot? You've been designated as the one thing I'll be bringing along, so if you're a goddess, use your godly powers or whatever to make my life as easy as possible!

Aqua: NOOO!

Aqua clung onto Y/n. Y/n attempted to pry her off.

Kazuma: I do feel sorry for you, but don't think I wont use you too! I'll live the easy life with you two!

Y/n: NOOO!

Y/n and Aqua clung onto each other like their life depended on it.

Aqua: I don't want to go to a parallel world with a man like this!