Under the Starry Night Sky

So this is totally just a random thing i wrote to get back into the spirit of writing since I havent actually wrote anything since like... July. It's not the greates by any means or the longest but it wasn't really meant to be. I know the name was cheesy too but I wasn't really going to post this but figured why not so it's just a last minute "who really cares" kinda name.  But yeah I made the characters British for some odd reason!!! I love british people almost as much as I love Korean people. :P  Well enjoy. :3

_____________________________________________________________

         This isn't about you anymore! This is about us, you twit! All you're doing is being a selfish pratt! That's all you've ever bloody been! How I've managed to stay with you all these years is a mystery. You're impossible! You're lucky any man would ever want you!

       "Y-You're just so...infuriating!" I screamed, tears finally forcing themselves from my eyes and down my cheeks. Without a second though I turned on my heels and took off out the door and down the city streets, not really caring where my feet took me.

         That's how I ended up on the side of a lone hill far from the busy city streets and bright lights, my knees pulled up against my chest . The nippy night breeze blew thought my black hair, whipping it behind me. I let out a sigh, looking up at the starry night sky.

          Why must he be such a bloody git all the time. I shake my head, letting a few stray tears slide my cheeks. My body shook slightly as the cold air pierced my thin t-shirt, raising goosebumps on my arms. I mean we've fought before but nothing this bad.

       I looked up at the sky, marveling in how those bright little stars can burn without a care in the world. Why can't we humans be more like them?

        I was so occupied in watching the stars that I didn't even regesture the soft footsteps coming towards me, nor when the owner of those feet sat beside me in the grass. I was only made notice to the presence besdie me when the soft feeling of a wool coat was put around my shoulders. My mind was so absorbed that i startled and jumped in my spot, looking for the owner of the jacket.

       Blue eyes met green as I looked into his face, his soft black hair falling just slightly into his eyes. His face was laced with deep worry, eyebrows furrowed and forehead creased. I turned my gaze away quickly to wipe at my tear filled eyes.

        "What do you want?" I asked hostily. He let out a sigh and looked down at his lap. You could tell he was nervous because of the way he was twidling his fingers, which was a habbit of his when he's unsure of what to say.

         "Well I... I umm... You see..," he started. After a few awkward moments of silence he finally let out a sigh and looked up, his eyes locking with mine. "Look, I'm really sorry for what I said. I didn't mean a single word of it. You're-Well you're my everything. I was just frustrated and the pressure from the company and family to keep our relationship private. It just... it got the best of me at the wrong time,"His hand strayed up to my cheek, cupping it gently, "I'm sorry. I wouldnt be surprised if you never forgave me for this and we were over. I could completely understand. I just want you to know that no matter what happenes, I'll still love you. I wasn't living untill I met you," he finished. "Could you find it in your heart to forgive a twit like me?" he asked.

        I looked at him for a minute, my eyes filled with doubt. The hopeful glow in his eyes started to fade quickly as he pulled away to sit up properly in the grass.

        "I understand. I'll just... be on my way then," He stood stifly and turned on the balls of his feet. With that he walked off, never even making a move for his jacket still wraped around my shoulders. Anyone who didnt know him better would think he was perfectly fine, but I could see the hurt stitched across his face as he started to stalk off.

          What should I do? I wondered. I looked at his backside, my insides tearing in half. I love him, but is this really what I want? A life of secrecy and sneaking behind the public just to be happy? I stared for a second longer before i glanced up at the stars. In an instant I was off the ground,running towards him, his coat forgotten in the grass as it fell off my shoulders.

         "Wait!" I rushed over and wrapped my arms around him just as he turned to face me. A gasp of surprise escaped his lips from the impact. I snuggled my face into his chest. as tears spilled down my cheeks, soaking the front of his shirt. "I don't care what we have to do, as long as we're together. I can't lose you," I sobbed.

         He smiles sweetly, wrapping his strong arms around me as he sat us down in the grass, holding me as my tears kept coming. His thumb gently wiped across my cheeks, wiping away the tearstains. "Don't worry. I'm not going anywhere if you don't want me too."

         His arms wrapped around my waist, pulling me flush against him as we sat in the grass, staring up at the beautiful starry sky. The cold air was long forgotten as we reveled in the warmth of eachother. I felt him place a soft kiss on my head and I grinned, snuggling farther back into his chest.

          "I love you," he says softly in my ear, placing a kiss on my temple. I can't help by smile and reply back.

         "I love you too."

        That's how we sat, on the top of a lonely hill, under the star filled sky.