Taria Sendaris

Age: 250+ (at the end of the fanfiction (aka yet again another about Thalleous' age))
Family: Lydia Sendaris (sister), (others unknown)
Friends: Abalyes Voltaris, Gallaniara Voltaris, Thalleous Sendaris, Achillean Nestoris, the Knights of Ardonia, Sylvanas Sendaris.
Clan: Sendaris
Race: Ardoni
Relationship: Galleous Sendaris (it is unknown whether she still has this relationship with Galleous in 'Kayla Voltaris-Sendaris'. I might have to do something about that)
Back Story: Taria grew up in the same village in Sendaria as Thalleous Sendaris. Thalleous, and his twin brother Galleous, became close friends with her. They had their own little friend group and spent almost every minute together. Sylvanas Sendaris became part of their friend group the day she moved there with her sister, Mevia Sendaris. They all faced constant teasing from the twin's other brothers, along with Taria's and Sylvanas' older sisters. Taria ended up developing the ability to tease them back by saying some harsh things (the reason why she teases Gallaniara and Thalleous so much in 'Kayla Voltaris-Sendaris').
Taria and her friends would always cause a bit of trouble; especially when they got older. They were all a bit rebellious and didn't always do what was best for them at the time.
Taria fought in the Great War alongside her friends. They survived the chaos, but Sylvanas went missing, and to add to that, Taria's sister, Lydia was killed during the last battle. Even though Taria and Lydia never got along well, the news was still very upsetting for her. It is still unknown whether Sylvanas is alive or not.
The disappearance of Sylvanas slowly tore the group apart.
After the Great War, Taria lived in Ataraxia with Galleous and developed a very close relationship with him. They ended up becoming partners, but no one knew of their relationship. Not even Thalleous.
She was told by Abalyes Voltaris that Thalleous had died, and had a very bad reaction to the news.
In the Second Great War, Taria fought alongside the Knights of Ardonia. She was still in a relationship with Galleous, and was devastated when she found out he died.
After the Second Great War, Taria stayed in New Voltaria for a while. She helped people settle down,  and she helped spread the news of the Voltaris wecoming any Ardoni to join the clan. She never joined the clan, but was happy to help them.
Taria went along with Kayla on the journey to find the Order of the Stone that had disappeared. ('Kayla Voltaris-Sendaris' can fill you out on the rest)