1

Daddy ground the pills up with the bottom of a water glass. Once they're in a powder form, he sprinkles it into mine and mother's food. I didn't know it at the time but that was the beginning of a mission to kill my mother and I that would span for ten years. It only stopped when I was old enough to move out and I took my mother with me.

My mother and I needed to escape from the monster that is my father, my entire life I have been asked what my biggest dream in life is and the only answer I have been able to provide is to get away from my daddy. It was not until I began university that I learned it was not normal to not have any dreams other than escaping from the man who had been married to my mother and had helped conceive me. I had no dream career, no dream significant other, no dream wedding, no dream house, no dream place to live, no dreams for the future. My entire life I only had one dream and I accomplished it.

I've been in university for almost a week now and I can't believe it's going so smoothly. There's been this one girl who has been hanging around me quite a bit but I can't figure out why. She invited me to meet her at the mall a few times. Today she invited me to go to lunch with her in a diner across from the university and I'm currently getting ready to go.

I watch myself in the mirror for a few minutes, I would take off the sunglasses but I have not had the pleasure of sleeping in the past few days so my eyes had bags under them

I watch myself in the mirror for a few minutes, I would take off the sunglasses but I have not had the pleasure of sleeping in the past few days so my eyes had bags under them. Once I trust that I'm ready, I walk out of my shared apartment and begin my walk back to the university. The walk may be a little dangerous since we live in the worse side of Dallas, Texas but I have gone through worse.

Outside of the university is the red haired girl that follows me around and some blonde dude I've never seen before. I walk up to her and gently pull her aside.

"Who's that dude?" I ask her concerned.
"That's just Jon, why?"
"You didn't tell me anyone would be coming with us to chill"

She sighs and walks back over to Jon, she talks to him for a few minutes privately before he asks me to talk to him alone. Unlike Stevie, he doesn't have any accent at all which didn't really surprise me considering it is America. Home of the stupid and home of the careless. (A/N: I'm Texan, I'm allowed to insult America especially with the truth)

"Your name is (y/n), right? I just wanted to tell you that it wasn't her who invited me, I asked to come. She's going through a lot and I think it's best that she has her boyfriend and friend around her" He explains but one question circled in my mind. Who else is coming?

"Fine you can come with but who else is coming?" I question him but his face just floods with confusion. He glances over at Stevie and looks back at me.

"Aren't you her friend?" He questions even sounding confused as hell. I simply shake my head and inform him that I have no friends because nobody is interested in becoming my friend.

He looks at me with a sorry expression which just pisses me right off so I decide to just leave. I end up going to a coffee shop and when Motley Crue walks in I hide my shirt but with my luck they already saw it. I sigh and get up whenever the boys walk over. They begin attempting to flirt but I simply take my coffee and "accidentally" spill it in Vince's lap.

"You fucking bitch, I'll kill you!" The blonde bimbo squeals out when I ruin his leather pants with the coffee. I laugh coldly and look at him with a sincere expression, "watch where you attempt to fuck and as for your death threat, I highly doubt you will. I've had someone trying to for most of my life so good luck." I pat his shoulder and walk out unaware anyone was following me until I turn around a corner.

I pull out my switchblade and turn around to see the bassist punching me and effectively breaking my nose. I laugh and smile, "oh dear you sure do have a strong punch. My turn to hurt you" I stab him in the arm still making eye contact as I take my blade out of his arm. He pushes me away and we start fighting with our knives until paparazzi decide to swarm us. I run off unfortunately, he follows me home. I let him in knowing my mom was at work and I can take care of myself. I go into the kitchen and take out two Bud Lights and bring him back one. We sit down on the couch and begin talking for hours.

At around 6 at night, we realize how long we've been talking and he's still trying to flirt a little so I roll my eyes. "If we fuck it has to be casual, got it?" He was surprised by my words and I roll my eyes. After his shock wears off he agrees and we spend a few hours doing just that. After we're done, I give him my number and have him leave.

------------Time Skip a few weeks----------

I'm working at Spencer's as usual right after school when a band walks in, Warrant. I figure they're going to be relatively easy to deal with compared to most of the bands that walk in so I go over to them.

"Welcome to Spencer's, is there anything I can help y'all with?" I ask them with a polite yet fake smile. As usual with famous bands that come in, we start playing their music in the store and the first song that comes on when I get their attention is Cherry Pie.

I laugh with them which they seem surprised about and I shrug. "Who doesn't like a good pussy song?" I laugh a little more and they laugh as well. I clear my throat, "anyways, is there something I can help y'all find?"

They tell me they're just looking at the moment so I nod and tell them to find me if they need help and I go back to the cash register. I simply enjoy the music as I wait patiently.