2

Let's see how long we can keep this orderly setup, loves XD

Anyways, I saw this on Twilight's S/MB, and now I want to do it XDDD

Basically, I'll be taking a lot of personality quizzes and you all get to see my results XD

__________________________________
DISNEY

Aurora

Shy and reticent it takes you a while to open up, but when you do people consider you a friend for life. Beneath your quiet exterior is the thoughtful and considerate person brimming with passion.

Time to judge their judgement of meeeeee-
Well, in real life I'm not really the type to start up conversations, but I wouldn't call myself shy, and definitely not a friend for life according to some people.

Mufasa

You're so wise. Really, really wise. Your wisdom is so impactful that it's written across the stars.

Um, I wish, but I'm not wise

Prince Eric

You believe in true love and know the right person is out there for you (or you've already found them)! While you may be susceptible to the charms of, say, sea witches, in the end you have a strong moral compass that will help you decide who your true friends are.

I have a few things to say about this-

Sven

You're always up for an adventure, as long as your best buds are by your side—and preferably some food, too. Like Kristoff's trusty reindeer, everyone's got a friend in you. In fact, you're fiercely protective of those you care for, although you show your love through actions rather than words. People go to you when they need sound advice, a shoulder to lean on, or just to have a good time!

*gasp* This result is probably the most similar to me result I've ever gotten from a quiz, I have no complaints.

Vanellope

You are adorable, but you're also fierce! You rule the race track of life, and you're never afraid to go on a new adventure. You're a born leader with a great sense of humor. Always remember that the things that make you unique are what make you powerful!

Okay, so, I don't think of myself as adorable or fierce XD I don't think I'm really 'in control', I'm not adventurous, in real life, I'm sOmEwHaT a leader, I'm not funny, ask anyone XDDD

Belle

Like Belle, you're truly one-of-a-kind! You always make the right choices, even if it's difficult. Keep doing you because there's no one quite like you out there! You're one of the good ones.

This result wasn't really the most explanatory one out there XDDD

______________________________
Other quizzes

The Greatest Showman: Phillip Carlyle

"All we have left is friendship, love, and a work that I adore."

Um, okay...but why?

Warrior cats: Leafpool

You are calm and patient. Others are drawn to your kindness, and people tend to turn towards you for advice. Your heart has led you into hardships in the past, but knowing what's right always brings you home.

Leafpool's definitely not my FAVORITE warriors character, but she's really sweet and she always tries to do the right thing, so I'm happy with this result. <3 I'm pretty calm and patient (except for when I get angry), and yes, I do get asked for advice, but my heart hasn't led me astray yet.

I think that's all I'll do for now, congratulations if you're still reading! XDDD