━━ TWO

"Who wants to drive my baby? You down, Rave?" Teddy asked, as she struggled to tie the shoes she sloppily slipped on moments before.

   The girl shrugged, "Sure, I don't care." She stood up and looked at him.

   "These Nike's are fire!" Rickey held up her dad's custom Air Force 1's from the shoe rack adjacent to the front door.

   "Yeahhh. Daddy's got style." Jessica added.

   "One. I agree. Two. Never call my dad, daddy ever again." She cringed at the thought of her friend insinuating that her dad and his style choices were "daddyish" or attractive in any way. She did have to admit that the sneakers were nice, with their matte gold exterior and black blood drip design.

   Jessica laughed at her friend's discomfort and turned towards Rickey.

   "You losers ready to go?" Teddy asked the group. Everyone nodded in agreement, "Catch." He suddenly threw the silver keys at the brunette. When it had just barely missed her head by an inch she glared at the boy who laughed in reply and flung an arm around her shoulder, "Come on guys." The teenagers all headed outside and got into the car to go to the party.

   "Play some music." The girl spoke halfway down the road.

   "I gotchu." Teddy hooked his phone up to his cars radio and proceeded to play one of his songs. A nice beat started to play through the stereo.

   "Is my fairytale, dreams and nightmares

   Sippin' on this potion, hope it make me see clear

Baby, fifth pocket pills help me sleep well
Champagne, nightmares, they recount

It's my fairytale, dreams and nightmares
Sippin' on this potion, hope it make me see clear

Baby, fifth pocket pills help me sleep well (yeah, yeah)
Champagne, nightmares, they recount."

"Who is this?" Jessica and Rickey looked at each other with dumbfounded looks on their faces.

   "It's Teddy." Raven made a complete stop at a stop sign. He nodded, "This must be new though, I don't remember hearing it."

   The two had grew up together, so it came as no surprise that this was in fact his song. She remembered how he would always get in trouble in class for writing down lyrics instead of the notes on the board.

  "What! You make music?" Rickey was intrigued.

   The blonde laughed, "Yeah, I just got back into it."

   "That's what's up." Jessica encouraged.

   He turned toward Raven, "It is new. What do you think?"

   "I like it." She sends him an approving smile before looking back at the road.

   "We like it too!" Rickey and Jessica start dancing in the backseat.

   Teddy laughs whilst shaking his head. "When's your mom coming back, Rave?"

  "Some time in the morning. Same as my dad." She looks down at her phones navigation system.