WHEN THE HEART FAILS

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events, locales, and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

COMPLETED

2020

Tagalog-English

Teen Fiction

***

Race don't really pay attention to all the people who surrounds him. He also never fallen in love ever since he was young. But a girl suddenly taught him to love. A girl he never thought to fall in love with. A girl who is part of his past.

Bea is everyone's favorite. A kind of girl who is childish but mature at the same time. Despite of having all the attention she have, an unexpected scenario happened that will change her whole life. Will her heart be able to choose wisely? Or will she let her heart to fail?

Mitch is the opposite of her best friend, Bea. She doesn't have much attention but she's still on Bea's side.  Her feelings for Race didn't even change for almost 3 years. Everything was fine not until a painful revelation happened. What will she going to do if it involves her best friend? Will she be able to accept it or will she seek revenge?

Nathalie is a famous journalist. Her job is not easy as many information and articles were written by her.  Despite of the power that she holds as a writer and journalist, many people still ignored her existence, including her mother. And being the only person who knew everything, a sudden information came that will definitely ruin the lies that her friends and family believed.  Will she be able to reveal the truth? 

Clark has a secretive personality. He doesn't want other people to know about his past and family background. He's always hiding the real truth about him. He once fell in love with someone from the past. But what will happen if something about his past will brought back in the present? Will he accept it?