Chapter 38-Memories

My eyes are getting blurred and dim but that voice..

I know that voice.

Sehun

I felt so weak that I can't even move my body. It's like I froze.

All I heard was continously sounds of gunshot in my surroundings.

My brother.

Where is he? I hope he's safe

"Y/N!" I heard someone's voice screaming my name.

Then my sight went dark.

"Y/N, please wake up. I can't let this happen"

Is this a dream?

"Y/N, please fight.I didn't even told you the things that I wanted to say to you before. Wake up please" I heard someone's sobbing

"Y/N, even though I didn't talk to you before doesn't mean I don't care about you, I know everything about you. Your beautiful face is only the thing I wanted to see in my entire life. You had such a soft heart and I love that. Y/N? Don't you remember me? I hope when you wake up you'll remember me."

He's still sobbing

Is this real or what?

I can't open my eyes, why?!

"Y/N, I missed you so much, you've been a grown woman now. remember we're childhood friends? That's until when your family separated you from me. When you've gone away,My heart aches every time I remember you, I fucked a lot of girls just to get rid of you but my heart still finds you."

"Then the first time I saw you in school I was shocked. I wanted to talk to you, but it looks like your memories from me are gone. then I heard the news that you've got an amnesia because of a car accident. My heart hurts y/n, it really hurts"

"and then when we met, I don't know if it's just a coincidence or it was really destiny."

"and then I heard Taehyung kissed you. I got freaking jealous. Imagine your first love got kissed by another man?It sucks"

"Y/N please wake up, if you still don't remember anything then I'll make you remember them. I promise that."

Then I feel some tears falling down in my neck.

And I felt him kissed me in the forehead.

"I love you y/n"