Denki x reader || forgiveness

Denki knew he liked you, it was everything from the constand cute nicknames, you kept making for him, the way you'd laugh at his jokes even if they sounded stupid, but you still found them funny somehow. He couldn't help but fall hard for you, but he was so scared of rejection, since you had been friends for so long. So he thought it would be be better than anything if you just stayed friends. From how well you knew each other, he wasn't used to knock on your door and usually just came in with a small warning, he gave a gentle knock as a warning, if you were changing, but from the soft snores it don't sound like it, but i kinda sounded as somebody else was with you in the room, but he just shrug it of. He opened the door, he looked down at the floor seeing clothes scattered everywhere, it wasn't like you to have your clothes on the floor, and it looked like somebody's else clothes as well, were there too. He finally looked up at the bed, seeing you completely naked only being hidden in some boys arms and the cover that tightly clugh onto you. Denki's breathing stopped, he felt his heart begging to ance, at the sight as the tightly clung to his school, sweater.
He felt hot tears roll down the cheek, as he ran to school. He felt bad he didn't have the right to control who you dated, but it still hurt he had always imaging you ending up with him, he wanted to scream and shout, but only cried as his legs carried him to the club. He roughly swung open the mina room door, startling everybody dorm the bakusquad was there, "is everything okay Satori?" ask Sero, in a concern voice "where is Y/N, wait what are you crying did anything happen to her?" he asked, "DID YOU KNOW SHE WAS DATING SOMEBODY" Satori yelled, everybody the the mina's room seemed shocked at that. "w-what do you mean, didn't she said she were single?" said Mina in disbelief "she were laying in her bed, naked with some boy she didn't tell us about" he said looking down a the ground, he wanted to cry again but couldn't. He felt like a skum for begin so mad at you, but he had always liked you and over the years those feelings just grew stronger, Dammit he was even preparing to confess to you. Like what did that person have that he didn't?

Your bedroom

you woke up, in my boyfriends arms, you still didn't have clothes on, you looked over at the clock 7:49, shit you were definitely going to be late again, you were kinda confused that Denki didn't come over to wake you up, Maybe he was tired of it. You nuzzled my face against my boyfriends chest, enjoying the warmth, his arms still wrapped around you in a protective manner. "Good Morning baby" he said giving you a sweet kiss on your forehead. You got up from, the warmth of your bed, looking at the floor for, for your school uniform. You took on your clothes and walked on your way to school with your boyfriend, you went to different schools so after you had dropped him off with a kiss, you walked to your school. At you lunch time you ran to, the mina, since you were remembered you had promised you would be there. You opened the mina's room door, you could sense the awkward tension in the room. "Is everything okay?" you asked, Denki just looked at you, "mind explaining why your late (Y/N)?" Bakugou said. You didn't know what to say, trying to come up with something "i-erm overslept?" you said, trying to convince yourself, and the others. Kirishima didn't seem to believe that, he just gave you a sharp glare and walked away. You walked over to Denki he didn't look at you he looked down at his shoes trying his best to ignore you. The movie night were very, awkward today nobody wanted to tell you why. "Denki did i do something wrong" you whispered to him, he just looked at you. "Why didn't you tell us you were dating somebody" Bakugou finally spoke, "h-huh what do you mean?" you asked clearly nervous, nervous. "then it wasn't your boyfriend you were sleeping with or a you just a slut?" Bakugou yelled, shit he didn't mean that did he? He wouldn't think that lowly of you would he? "I'm not a s-slut, why would you think that lowly of me?" you looked at him, hurt, confusion and anger present in your eyes. "You know what i'm just gonna leave, i me beginning your friend was good idea" you said running out of the club, you wanted to cry, ever since you had joined the literature club Denki had been more angry with you then usual, he was rarely that he was mad at you, but now he would seem annoyed at you. You sat in the school bathroom, silently crying, you were kinda mad yourself for not telling them before. You sat quietly in the bathroom stall, having your face buried in your knees your feet were on the toilet you were hiding from anybody that could some in. you were still were in the bathroom stall, you just thought over, everything that had happened today, you felt like a bad friend. You heard the bavthroom door open, your breathing stopped sacred it was a teacher, "Y/N i know you're in here i checked every other place " a voice said, it was Denki. You still didn't wanted to talk to him, you just ran your sleeve over your still tear stained face if he were to come in the stall you didn't want him to see you like this. He took a deep breath "Y/N i'm sorry" he said in a sorry tone. You opened the door, quietly your face were still red from crying, you looked tired, worn out and tired Denki ran over to you and trapped you in a hug, "i'm so sorry i called you that, and i don't have the right to control who you date can you please forgive me?" You hugged him back "your the best friend anybody could ask for Denki yes i forgive you" you said. Everything felt perfect at that moment, but Denki still had feeling for you, and nothing could change that.
Forgiveness