/Chapter 34/

Chapter Thirty-Four

Tzuyu's PoV

"Are we all set? Let's go to Chaeyoung's house." Jihyo unnie said.

It's already dismissal and as we planned, we're going to Chaeyoung's house.

As we arrived there, we didn't see anyone. Even Chaeyoung's parents are not there.

"They are not here, probably they are looking for Chaeyoung," I announced sadly.

"Oh, wait let me call Chaeyoung's father," Mina said and dialed something on her phone.

"Hello Mr. Son, yes this is Mina. We heard that Chaeyoung is missing and we wanted to help...."

"What?! O-ok. We'll look for her." Mina said and ended the call.

We all looked at her waiting for her to speak up. She just gave us a worryingly look and sighed.

"Something happened. Chaeyoung's mom died this morning. Chaeyoung and her father had a misunderstanding." Mina explained causing us to be in shock.

"What should we do now?" Dahyun asked.

"Look for her obviously," I said and sighed.

"But where?"

"I know! I know where is she." We all looked at Mina who had just saidn up.

"Where?" We asked in unison.

"In her place. But it's a secret place. And I'm not in the place to tell it to all of you. You guys can go back to the dorm. I'll just inform you if she's there." Mina said and get the bike of Chaeyoung as she leaves us.

"So, what now?" Nayeon unnie asked.

I heard the phone ring that made me look at it and found out that it was my mother who was calling.

I excused myself from the squad and answered the call.

"Hello, mom?" I greeted as I answered the call.

["Tzuyu get home here. This is important."] my mom said in the other line.

"Ok, I'll be there in a minute," I said and ended the call.

I went back to the group that was busy planning what to do.

"Guys, just do what Mina unnie told us. Go back to the dorm. Sorry, I can't go with you. My mom is calling me." I said to them.

They all nodded and we separated our ways.

I went back to my house where my mom is waiting for me.

As I entered the house, I saw mom sitting in the living room with a guy beside her.

As I walk towards their place, I realize that it's not just a random guy. It's Chaeyoung's father.

As they saw me, Chaeyoung's father stood up and bowed at me.

"Good afternoon." He said.

"G-good afternoon too Mr. Son." I greeted back.

My mom signaled me to sit beside her so I did.

"What happened, mom? We're supposed to find Chaeyoung."

"Chaeyoung's father has something to say." My mom said and look at Chaeyoung's father.

"Uh? Ok."

"Ok first just call me uncle Son since you're my daughter's friend. Second Chaeyoung and I had a misunderstanding. She thought that I want her to forget completely what happened to her mother but it's not like that. She ran away and I don't know where is she. I know you guys bond together and I'm hoping you know where she is."

"I don't have any idea. But Mina unnie does." I said

"Mina? You mean Myoui Mina?" Uncle Son asked.

"Yes. She said that maybe chaeyoung is in her place. She didn't let us come since it's a private place and she said that she doesn't have the right to tell it to us." I explained.

"My gift." I heard Uncle Son say that made me frown.

"Gift?"

"I had a gift to her before and That is a place where she said she's going to build her secret place."

I just nodded as I heard what uncle's son said.

"Thank you Tzuyu. I'll leave now. Thank you to Ara." Uncle Son said and leave us as he bid his goodbye to me and my mom.

"Did he just call you in your nickname?" I asked as I saw that uncle's son is gone.

"W-what?"

"He said 'Thank you, Ara.' Wait I don't know that you know him." I said

"Tzuyu..."

"Why mom?"

"Remember the guy I told you?"

"Guy?"

"The one that meant for me but he's already had his family."

My eyes widened as I realized what my mom trying to say.

I moved back and look at her if she was joking or not. But what I see is just a serious face of her.

"Y-you mean h-he is?"

"Yes, and Chaeyoung is your half-sister."

I covered my mouth as I heard what my mom said.

I can't handle the revelation that she's saying. I don't know how to react to this. I can't understand what is happening.

"Chaeyoung is my daughter."

By that, I slammed myself on the floor as I can't take it anymore.

I didn't know that this will affect me so much.

"H-how? What happened? I can't understand." I said as I held my head in frustration that I'm feeling right now.

"Before you were born, I already met Chaesung, Chaeyoung's father. We are studying at the same university. He's the guy I told you that is supposed to be meant for me but he needs to marry his wife for a company partnership. That time I just found out that he's the guy in my dream... A few years later we met again and at that time I told him that I always see him in my dreams which is he also experienced but he always forgets what is happening in his dream. And something happened to us. Which is Chaeyoung is the result of it. I also found out that his wife is also giving birth to their first baby. But an accident happened. Their baby died at the same time as Chaeyoung went out of me. Chaesung asked me if he could take care of Chaeyoung. I didn't refuse that offer since I'm not ready at that time. And I can't give what Chaeyoung needed. I gave Chaeyoung to him. Chaesung told to his wife that Chaeyoung is their daughter. I let Chaeyoung with him. And after one year, I met your dad. My father asked me to marry him and I don't have any choice. I married him and you are the result of our love. Chaesung didn't cut his ties on me. He keeps on updating me about Chaeyoung so I could still be in touch with her. Then after a few years, your father died. Chaesung helped me to raise you."

"I understand that. But... did you ever love my dad?" I asked and look at her.

"Of course, Tzuyu. I love your dad. That's why you're here."

"But you also love Chaeyoung's father. Until now, aren't you?"

She became silent as I asked her that.

"So, what now? You'll be a happy family while I'm here just an extra."

"Tzuyu no! Chaesung treated you as his daughter too. Don't ever think about that."

"Now I know what happened to Chaeyoung. I understand that she misunderstood this." I said and stood up.

I went to my room and slammed myself on the bed.

I knew it, we're somehow related.