The threads of control

《Underwent major editing》

{*Warning*- Intense violence and death are included in the content. }

The newly heavily bloodstained golden double-door opened with a loud bang.

There came few hundreds of people wearing black capes with a long hood covering their figures completely. All the guests were now attentive, some hiding their children while some getting ready to attack. They started chanting in some ancient language, closing all the routes out of the room with magic. They also killed all the guards in the hall.

Yes, these were the enemy witches. They walked around the corners of the throne hall, caging the vampires between them. Taehyung walked back to his previous position; on the steps. Observing every movement of these uninvited guests.

His sharp eyes which went back to blackish-brownish irises which meant no emotions. Now that he had unleashed all his powers he had a grip on his eye-colour changing ability.

For him, the situation reminded him of the traumatising event of his parents he only heard of and the suffering his love was going through. He could feel his heartache, yet he felt his blood boiling in anger.
He controlled his anger and with a poker face, he asked the leader to come out.

A figure from the back stood before the king.

Taehyung: What do you want. *he sternly demanded an answer.*

???: Aren't you curious who I am?

Taehyung and his friends gasped. Recognising the voice. They certainly did not expect this. It was none other than...

Taehyung: What are you doing here Yoon-ha!?*He asked, anger gradually seeping in his voice*

Yoon-ha: I have come here to offer you a deal. You can think of it as.... a truce between to supernatural beings.

Taehyung: So you are a witch, huh? And what kind of offer?

Yoon-ha: Well~ it's simple. You make me your Queen as a symbol of truce between the two kinds or... we will have to take you down, your highness.

This pushed Taehyung closer to the edge. He was barely able to hold himself off from ripping this witch's head off.
He was glaring at Yoon-ha while fisting his hands so hard The his veins were popping.

Taehyung: How dare you!? *he spoke lowering his voice to few octaves.*

His deep voice sent a shiver down her spine.

???: Oh come on! You wouldn't want your precious love to die on your coronation, would you?

Taehyung and others looked towards Y/n but she wasn't there. Because now she was captured by the one and only Yoon Ji. She was standing behind Y/n while she had a silver knife with a snake symbol on it, put against her throat. They were standing on the upper floor of the hall. The one where only the perimeters had the space to stand and the whole centre was open.

Taehyung froze in his place, they pressed on his weakness. This was the last thread of his patience, but it broke when they threatened Y/n.
Within a second, Taehyung stood face to face with Yoon-ha, his eyes turned to Maastricht blue.