C

A/N this chapter will switch POVs a few times
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Haechan's angels

Members: 21  Online: 21

Yangx2: and that's how me and ten met and got married

Sunshinehyuck: aww that's sweet 

DaddyJohn: yeah 

Breadboi: Johnny I need you to help me with something in the back

DaddyJohn: oh I'll be there in a sec

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Authors POV

Jaehyun looked at his phone and sighed. He had been ignoring Taeyong for a while and felt awful. Just then Johnny walked into the room. "Hey Jaehyun what did you need me for" he asked. At that moment Jaehyun broke. He couldn't take it anymore and needed to tell someone. " I want to ask Taeyong to marry me but I'm too scared to do it and every time I think I can I end up getting too nervous and push him away" Jaehyun blurted out. It took Johnny a second to fully process what Jaehyun had just said. "You want to marry him and there's nothing wrong with that. What are you so afraid of?" Johnny asked. "It's just that" Jaehyun paused for a second "I really love him and I dont want to loose him" He sighed. Johnny walked over and sat next to Jaehyun. "I get it" he started to say "you really love him and you feel like if you ask him he's going to say no and push you away". Jaehyun nodded. "Well I know one thing" Johnny said and looked over to him. "Taeyong loves you so much. He loves you so much that you acting like this is worrying him." he said "you need to tell him whats going on. Knowing him he's probably really sad that you aren't talking to him and thinks that you don't love him anymore". Jaehyun's eyes went wide at that. He stood up and grabbed his bag. "I'm taking the rest of the day off. There is something I need to do" He said to Johnny. "Okay. Say hi to Taeyong for me" Johnny replied. Jaehyun nodded and ran out the door. He ran down the street and to his apartment. By the time he got there he was really out of breath. He opened the door once he had steadied his breathing. "Tae" He yelled "baby". He didn't get a response so he decided to look around. He heard sniffling coming from their room. He opened the door and what he saw broke his heart. Taeyong was sitting on the bed wrapped in a blanket while clutching his phone and crying. He ran over to the bed despite the fact that he just ran like two miles. He went up to Taeyong and held him in his arms for a few seconds before asking "Baby what's wrong". Taeyong looked up at him. His tear stained face and puffy eyes just broke Jaehyun's heart even more. "I-It's just th-that you have b-been ignoring me a-and I feel like" He paused before continuing " I feel like you don't love me anymore". He started crying even more. When Taeyong said that Jaehyun felt like his world was falling apart and he needed to fix it before he loses his everything. "Baby I love you more than you can imagine. Without you I would be nothing. I hate seeing you like this breaks my heart." Jaehyun says. He then grabbed taeyong's hand and stood up. They stood there for a second. Then Jaehyun took something out of his pocket. He got down on one knee and asked "Taeyong my baby, my love, I couldn't imagine life without you. You are the reason I get up in the morning. I love you and will never stop loving you. So Taeyong will you spend your whole life with me and I spend mine with you?Will you marry me?". It took Taeyong a second to process what he had just been asked. "I-I" He was at a loss for words. "yes" He said and started to cry more but instead of being sad tears they were because he was happy. Jaehyun stood up and put the ring on him. They kissed and stood there in each others arms for a minute. "Lets get some sleep. You look tired" Taeyong said. "That's a good idea baby" Jaehyun replied. They lied down together and just cuddled for the rest of the day.