3

Back at nana house...

I was currently in my car otw to pick up nana so we can have a girl's day or whatever.

I was about maybe 5 mins away so I decided I should call nana cause that hoe don't never be dress on time!

*ring, ring, ring, ring..*

"you have reached the voice mailbox of 78-"

"this bitch never on time!" I mumbled hitting the gas a Lil harder.

I was now at nana's house walking up to her walkway to the front door.

I knock on the door but I heard music playing so I had to be extra!

I started hitting the door like I was 12. *hehehe*

"who tf!" nasim said coming to the door.

"aww shit I forgot this nigga stay here,🙄" I said rolling my eyes.

"What you just say jhit," Nasim said

"I-" nothing came out

"speak up," Nasim said mugging her to hell

Jaharia just slithered like a snake through the little open that nasim didn't know he left by the door and his body.

5 minutes go pass🤷🏽‍♀️..

"nana! NanAaaa.!!" I yelled running up the steps!

nana was currently staring at me at the end of the hallway looking at me like im stupid.

"na why you you sound like fat bitch fight over donuts with another fat bitch" she said looking at me like this 🤨

"nana let me tell you" jaharia said resting her hand on her shoulder

they walk into nana room a jaharia plop on the bed still trying to catch her breath.

"aye ayeee don't ever plop on my bed like that again" nana said laughing but smirking at the same time

^like this..

"shut up jaharia! this is a serious matter!" jaharia said looking like this..

"but nah fr yo br-" jaharia wasn't sure if she was ready for all that to be exposed yet

"what" nana said looking at jaharia like 🤨?

Jaharia thought everybody knew already but clearly not.

cause this was nana waiting on me to finish..

"I-"

"li-" jaharia stuttered

"uhh just come on nana let go get our nails done" jaharia said stumbling over her words.

———————————————————————————

Excuse all my mistakes❤️!
-zy💅🏾