Picking Up Jay

JAY'S SCHOOL IS IN THE PIC ABOVE.👆👆👆👆📚📚
KIM POV:
While we were on our way to pick up Jay I started thinking about what I did and how it will affect me and Diane's friendship. I feel so bad about it and I don't think I'll ever recover. I might just have to keep it a secret for the rest of our lives.

DIANE POV:
Kim was acting really weird in the car but I just shook it off. When we got to the school we parked and went inside. I saw that bogus teacher again and brushed past her making her fall. When we made it to Jay's school I saw someone playing with Jay but I couldn't see his face really good until he turned around. That's when I busted in the room and shouted "STAY AWAY FROM MY SON YOU(#*%^#)!!"

JAY POV:
Mommy started yelling at this man that was playing with me and I started screaming because I wanted her to stop but she charged at the man and picked me up and ran out of the school with me and my "Auntie" Kim. We got in the car and I fell asleep. ~JAY'S DREAM~ Jay is walking into the classroom when someone pulls him aside but he has a mask on and he can't see his face. Jay kicks the person but he or she wouldn't let him go. The person beater him with a bat and wouldn't stop!! ~END OF DREAM~ I woke up screaming from my nightmare and my mom turned around and then when she wasn't looking a truck hit us!

A/N: 1.)WHAT'S KIM'S SECRET AND WHY WILL IT HURT HER AND DIANE'S FRIENDSHIP?
2.)WHO WAS THE MYSTERIOUS MAN DIANE CHARGED AT?
3.) WAS JAY's DREAM REAL AND WHO WAS THE PERSON
4.) IS EVERYONE OK AFTER THE CAR ACCIDENT?
TUNE IN NEXT TIME TO FIND OUT ALL THESE QUESTIONS!!