MEET ME INSIDE

Song: Meet Me Inside- Lin Manual Miranda
————————
Izuku's pov

Where am I, I thought there was a dual going on, whatever the shot must've sent me into a dizzy spell.

DEKU]
Hey! do you yield?

[KACCHAN]
You shot him in the side!
Yes, he yields!

[KIRISHIMA]
I'm satisfied

[KACCHAN]
Yo, we gotta clear the field!

[DEKU]
Go! We won

[CLASS]
Here comes the General!

[KACCHAN]
This should be fun

[ AIZAWA]
What is the meaning of this? Bakugou, get a medic for the General

[KACCHAN]
Yes, sir

[AIZAWA]
you will never agree with me
But believe me, these young men don't speak for me
Thank you for your service

[KACCHAN]
Let's ride!

[AIZAWA]
Midoriya!

[DEKU]
Sir!

[AIZAWA]
Meet me inside

[CLASS]
Meet him inside! Meet him inside!
Meet him inside, meet him, meet him inside!

AIZAWA]
Son—

DEKU]
Don't call me son

[AIZAWA]
This war is hard enough
Without infighting—

[DEKU]
He called you out. We called his bluff

AIZAWA]
You solve nothing, you aggravate our allies to the south

[DEKU]
You're absolutely right, Kirishima should have shot him in the mouth
That would've shut him up

[AIZAWA]
Son—

[DEKU]
I'm notcha son—

AIZAWA]
Watch your tone
I am not a maiden in need of defending, I am grown

[DEKU (OVERLAPPING)]
These men take your name and they rake it
Through the mud

[AIZAWA]
My name's been through a lot, I can take it

[DEKU]
Well, I don't have your name. I don't have your titles
I don't have your land
But, if you—

[AIZAWA]
No—

[DEKU]
If you gave me command of a battalion, a group of men to lead, I could fly above my station after the war

[AIZAWA]
Or you could die and we need you alive

DEKU]
I'm more than willing to die—

[AIZAWA]
Your wife needs you alive, son, I need you alive—

[DEKU]
Call me son one more time—

[AIZAWA]
Go home, Izuku
That's an order from your commander

[DEKU]
Sir—

AIZAWA]
Go home

I walk back to my room and gather my things. A letter is on my desk from me? I don't remember writing this.

"Whoever reads this, find Shoto Todoroki otherwise known as shoto Schuyler in this world, get him to remember somehow. If it's me, or Kacchan is reading this. Just go to the address on the bottom left corner of the page and trust the man there. He wants to help you remember who you are. Please just trust yourself it will make sense soon." Weird why would I write this. Todoroki? How did I forget who I am? The address is on the way home so I guess I could look.

I walk into the bar about a block away from Uaraka's and my house.  A lone man in an odd black cloak is sitting alone. I sit down across from him.

"Hello sir, I am Izuku Midoriya you wanted to see me" as I shake his hand flashes of things pass through my mind. Kacchan, quirkless, notebook, mom, swan dive, almight, one for all, sludge, UA, robot, bones, fight, USJ, sports festival, hero killer, Shoto, test, shoto, Kota, Kacchan, shoto, all for one, hero, eri, overhaul, shoto, tea, smile, shoto, villain, singing, shoto.

"What the hell?" It all comes back to me. Jesus that was close. The person in front of me looks familiar. The villain?

"Are you awake?" He asks frantically.

"Y-yes?" Why does he look so scared.

"I'm sorry they threatened my family. I had to use my quirk on you guys" he pushes his cloak down. He looks like a 12 year old.

"I had to deepen it so I could get the league away from my family, Bakugou, and the rest of your class should be waking up soon" Jesus this guy just won't let me talk.

"I have to put you back to sleep now though, the others know what to do"

"Slow down, what the heck are you talking about"

"In order for the quirk to break the musical has to finish and for it to finish the main character has to die b-but don't worry no one who dies now is going to permanently be gone it's like being unconscious for a while" what the hell is wrong with this kid.

"Do you want to sit down? You look exhausted" he nods and sits.

"Sorry I'm just really stressed right now and I-"

"Are you ok?" I ask. He looks at me confused

"Yeah I'm fine? What about you though I just told you that you had to die, just 'cause it's not permanent doesn't mean it won't hurt"

"I've accepted the fact that Kacchan is going to kill me from the beginning, I'm just glad it isn't permanent" I laugh.

"Now start from the beginning"

"Ok so the league took my family and said I had to break into UA campus"

"But how did you get in" he couldn't break in because of the security and none of the teachers or students saw him.

"Someone let me in. They said they were a mole" my eyes widened. If it was by my dorm then the traitor is one of my classmates.

"Did you see their face?"

"No sorry"

"It's fine I just wanna catch this kid, continue with the story"

"So I used my quirk on you, but then the league was still going to kill my family so I deepened it to get them out, and now we're here, in the middle of the Revolutionary war without quirks or technology" he rants.

"Can you wake up my classmates and teachers?" I ask.

"I can but in order for this to play our right only bakugou knows that he has to kill you and that it won't be permanent, I talked to him earlier today, he said it's fine if it won't actually kill you, he also said that he would enjoy it"

"That's fine but where is Sho?" I ask. I need to see him, I need to tell him I'll be fine.

"Don't worry he is ok, he is awake and knows what going on, other then you dying, he would never let that happen" thank god

"Ok put me back to sleep then once we are out I'm going to find your family and save them" he nods. He places his hands on my forehead.

Where am I?

————————————-
Welp that happened
Who do you think the UA traitor is

Word count 1079
-The Authors