Chapter 15

America

Ah I'm finally here it's been too long since I've been here, well actually only a couple of months to be honest. My brothers were the ones to pick me up they weren't all that pleased at my state though, I decided to tell them which was now a mistake.

They all wanted to kill him more or less, I told them that I was also in the wrong, I spent a lot of time on the plane alone thinking and maybe I have just been fucking with him. Do I really like him in that way? Am I ready for another relationship? Can I trust him, Darren did cheat and it's annoying that he's left me doubting if Wakatoshi would be the same, but I doubt it as well?

Finally, back in a familiar gym and the smell brings it all back, the brutal spartan like training, the matches the winnings and the losing, you just can't beat it really.

I hear the familiar sound of those squeaking shoes and the smacking of the balls, the urge to spike, receive is running through my veins.

I open to gym doors to a spectacle.

My team are doing drills until Becky, the setter sees me and sets the ball a tad too high for Sarah that the ball flies off course towards me. I run forwards to receive it, bumping it to the other side of the court, once everyone sees me it's a dog pile on me.

I...I can't breathe. They're squishing...me.

My team stays there giggling that they have killed me in the effort of missing me and hugging me until my lungs collapsed and my heart stopped. Here lies, Y/n L/n, she was dearly missed and was killed by her overly energetic friends and teammates.

"WE MISSED YOU!"

Sarah my best friend pulls everyone off of me before clapping her hands once again to rally the team back up to clean the gym. We sit in a circle peppering the ball while I talk about Japan. It hasn't been long, but I've already experienced a lot.

Joining the volleyball club.

Wakatoshi's nude.

Meeting new people.

Inter-high prelims.

Dad coming over.

The...Kiss.

"So, is there any hot guys?" Becky, the captain, and setter of the team leans in while bumping the ball over to me. I smile and catch the ball to get out my phone and show them a group photo of the team. Everyone leans in to take a look.

"GYAHHH!!" "WAHHH!!" "FITTIES!!!" They screech, I laugh at them.

"What about a special someone? I've been seeing you're Instagram lately and I know that there is a 'guy'." I poke to Wakatoshi's picture, they all scream again.

"What's his name?" They all ask in unison.

I hesitate and pause for a while, Sarah and Becky pick up on this, probably to talk to me later about it but for now they'll let me rest.

"Um... its Ushijima." I shy away, I can't believe that I just said his last name, why didn't I say his full name, it's like as if I don't want them to know.

Jealousy? I have no right to it at all.

Time skip

The girls and me are getting ready for our season, as we're not a part of a school club we are placed in the under 18's national matches. Thanks to 4 months ago where we won and I left for Japan, we get to play the best in America.

(I don't know if this is true so yeah, but here it's fictional so go a long with it.)

We're on the POWWOW TEAM, it's a mixture of pink, green and blue and white. I think that we look like the power puff girls but whatever, they're cool. And so are we. Bouncing up and down we are about to head out to do our very first game of the season, ahhh I'm so stoked.