Chapter 1: New Girl

Third POV:

Third POV:

The clouds are out and there is an eerie silence, but there is a buzz going around the school. The small town is getting another new person in the last year. It's very unusual for people to pop up into Forks, a town that's not even on a map.

All the students of Forks High School were in the student parking lot, waiting to get a look at the new girl. The Cullen children were gathered near the cars at the other side, waiting. Alice Cullen, the psychic, saw none of this happening. For once the Cullen family was stumped and didn't know who was on their way. They were blind.

The blonde Hale sighed, "why are we waiting for some girl?" She was getting annoyed with seeming like the pesky humans. Rosalie has always had a dislike for humans and always made sure to announce it.

"I can't see the new girl," Alice exclaimed, annoyed of having to repeat that phrase. "Besides it'd look weird if we're the only ones inside the school."

Rosalie rolled her eyes and huffed.

Suddenly, a motorcycle engine came speeding down the road towards the school. The Cullens tried to get a read off of the new student but got nothing. Jasper couldn't feel nor manipulate her emotions, Alice couldn't see her future, and Edward couldn't read her mind. It was as if she didn't exist.

The gifted Cullens became very wary of the girl and eyed her as she pulled into a parking spot.

Nobody paid any attention to Rosalie's reaction to the girl until she spoke. "She's hot and she has great taste in vehicles," she practically purred. The new girl drove up in Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R.

All of the Cullen children looked back at her like she was crazy

All of the Cullen children looked back at her like she was crazy. Rosalie snapped out of her daze, feeling her family's stares. "What?" she snapped.

Alice broke the silence, "Were you just checking out the new girl?"

"Yeah, so what?" She eyes her pixie-sized sister, "Can't you smell her? She smells delicious!"

This is weird, each Cullen thought as they shook their heads.

Everyone's attention was on the girl as she turned off the bike and got off. They all seemed to be sucked into the mystery girl.

Gasps filled the parking lot as she took off her helmet and shook her luscious red hair. It was like everything slowed down and everyone was in a trance.

The Cullens shook it off faster than the humans and looked at each other weirdly.

Meanwhile, Rosalie was extremely attracted to her.

The girl balanced her helmet on the seat and looked around the parking lot, noticing the stares she was receiving. This again? She thought. This happens every time.

As she was looking around, she caught a scent of vampires, and her head snapped towards where they were. She rolled her eyes and groaned, of course, I run into more vampires. I'd like just one town I move to, to be supernatural free. Is that too much to ask?!

Within the sour smell of the vampires, there was a smell that she could only describe as heavenly. It was a mixture of vanilla and roses. To her, it was like coming home.

She singled out the source of the smell and found a goddess-looking blonde woman on the other side of the parking lot.

Rosalie Hale, the voices informed her.

The girl locked eyes with her and felt the deep connection.

"Holy shit," they both whispered in unison. The Cullens, finally out of the trance, looked between the two girls with a confused expression.

Jasper gasp and smiled, finally understanding Rosalie's reaction. His brothers and wife looked at him, waiting to be clued in as Rosalie held eye contact with the mysterious girl.

"They're mates"

The two girls shared a big smile.

__________________________

Vote & share!