Personality

Personality: Favorite color

🔴 Red - You have a strong will, ambition and are confident. You will never give up on your goals until you achieve them. (strong willed, ambitious, confident)

🟠 Orange - You are social and opened-minded, and you prefer to run free rather than follow orders. (social, open-minded, free, energetic)

🟡 Yellow - You are a committed and responsible and will always do what's best for your clanmates. (commited, responsible, helpful)

🟢 Green - You are a calm and curious cat, and you would rather spend time alone in your own mind than talk to other warriors. (curious, calm, loner)

🧼 Aqua - You are perceptive, social and a natural leader, and others cats often look up to you for your warmth and confident choices. (perceptive, social, natural leader, confident)

🔵 Blue - You are loyal and sincere. You always put the needs of others before yours. (loyal, sincere, social)

🟣 Purple - You are a gentle and sensitive cat, and will always try to find peace in any situation. (gentle, sensitive, peaceful)

🌸 Pink - You are sweet and compassionate, and will always be sincere towards you loved ones, but you have a hidden rebellious side. (sweet, compassionate, sincere, rebel)

⚪️ White - You are faithful and always hoping for the best choices for your clanmates. You like being simple and well organized. (faithful, hopeful, simple, well-organized)

⚫️ Black - You are serious and mysterious, but bold and courageous in battle. (serious, mysterious, bold)

I am Smokeleap, a big tom with a fluffy gray pelt, a white underbelly/paws, and yellow eyes. Smokeleap is the Windclan deputy, and has a chipped ear. He is perceptive, social and a natural leader, and others cats look up to him for his warmth and confident choices. What about you? How is your cat?