Mary's backstory + art

One day may fell down not knowing where she was going

One day may fell down not knowing where she was going.She fell hard.This was a few years before Frisk fell down.When she fell down she was hurt.

It was night so no one could find her.She got up and some how found the door to snow-din(sorry if I missed spelled something).

She met a man by W.G gaster.She saw him as a friend.So when he asked for her to come with him and did.She was in a lab of some sort.A few friends were there too.

W.D gaster was trying to bring back a monster since the under ground were low on monsters.He tried to use Mary's soul and the other monster's.It had worked but her and the monster were different.

The monster now had a X on it's 'he's soul.So did Mary's.Mary's eyes were now darker.Her smile was not there any more.She couldn't look at Gaster and more.Her and the monster ran.

She and the monster got out of the under ground some how.May be it was because there were both part human ,or it could be because of 'there ' magic.

Not long after Gaster fell in the core.Kinda restarting.But not all.Her body and soul stayed the same.Her and the monster stayed the same.

Nothing could change that.

I hoped you liked it.I know it was bad but have a nice day