Prologue

Hello everyone and Trolls fans. This is my very first Trolls fanfiction, and I'm very excited to share this with you guys. I was..., well, quite a fan of Trolls, but not too much until Trolls World Tour. I never have plans to make my own Trolls fanfiction..., until I have a dream about it when I slept. It was a matter of time that I dreamt about Trolls characters, and I have my OC in it. So, I want to make my dream come true.

I also wanted to present to you my OC. If you already heard of me, my OC is still Aggie, but this story doesn't correlate with the Aggie in any of my stories and any universe. So, this story is about a troll Aggie in an alternate universe where humans or the I Team never existed.

So, I hope you have fun reading this story.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Once upon a time, there are 6 different kinds of trolls, and their ancestors created 6 strings presenting 6 different kinds of music: Techno, Funk, Classical, Country, Hard Rock, and Pop. Life is like one big party, until the Pop Trolls stole the strings to play just Pop music. The other 5 trolls retrieved their own strings, and ran away. The 6 tribes of trolls never live in harmony again.

But one day, a troll name Poppy, queen of the Pop Trolls, and her best friend Branch went on a journey to stop the queen of the Hard Rock Trolls from destroying all the string except for rock. But when the strings were gone, the trolls realized they don't need the strings to make music as it truly came from within themselves.

Life was a one big party once again as all the trolls united and lived in harmony again... Well, not all of them.

What the other trolls didn't know there are another kind of trolls that they thought they never existed or never heard of them at all.

One night, in the deep dark forest, a figure ran and ran as fast as it can. It jumped over high roots and rocks, ducked low branches, and dodged other obstacles that stood in its way. It was starting to rain, and lightning flashed in the sky. The figure then stumbled on a steep hill, and rolled down until it hit down on the ground. The figure was revealed to be followed by a giant spider, and ready to eat.

But before the spider can, the figure threw a small rock onto it, and kicked the spider into the air, landing far away. The figure then got on its feet, and continued running, trying to find a way out of the forest.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next day, it was a beautiful, wonderful and lovely day... at Pop Village. Now that the trolls lived in harmony once again, the 6 tribes can visit any locations anytime they want within Troll Kingdom. There are some Funk, Country, Classical, Techno, and Rock trolls visit Pop Village to hangout with one another, and also for juveniles to go to school.

While the trolls were doing their own business, Queen Poppy and Branch were taking a stroll around the village with their hands holding together.

"It's a beautiful day, isn't it?" Poppy started talking.

"It is..., just like you," Branch answered back as he smiled lovingly at Poppy, which made her blush a little, "So, are you going to do those singing, dancing, and hugging?"

"Whoa, there! You really know what I'm thinking for today, huh?"

"Uh, because that's what we always do everyday?"

"Yep!"

Poppy and Branch laughed with each other, until her bracelet is glowing.

"Oh, it's Hug Time already?" Branch guessed, "But Hug Time was 5 minutes ago."