Classical (Symphonyville)

Before the end of the day, Barb sent Aggie all by herself to Symphonyville with her motorbug. Aggie held on to Barb tightly, and won't let go because she's afraid to fall.

"Here we are, Agz!" Barb turned her head to her passenger, "We're here!"

They made it to Symphonyville as it was filled with flying Classical trolls, carrying their instruments around, and clouds all over their houses and mountains

"Wow!" Aggie hopped off the motorbug, "Is this... Symphonyville?"

"Yep! Where the Classical Trolls live. Well, I better head back to Volcano Rock City. I believe you can take care of yourself when you meet up with Trollzart and the other Classical Trolls," Barb then drove her motorbug back in the air, "See ya, girl, and good luck getting your True Colors!"

"Thanks, Barb!" Aggie waved at the Queen of Rock goodbye until she was out of sight. Aggie then turned back to gaze on Symphonyville, "Okay, here we go," She exhaled as she causally walked in.

Aggie wandered around the ground as she doesn't know where to start. She can't even greet the Classical Trolls because they're still flying in the air, and she doesn't want to disturb them.

That was until Trollzart flew over when he noticed Aggie, smiling sweetly, "Ah, Aggie, welcome, welcome to Symphonyville!"

Aggie shook Trollzart's little hand, "Thanks, Trollzart. Wow, I can't believe Symphonyville would be so beautiful!"

"Oh, you could see more of our wonderful home if you can stay and rest with your spare time. I know you've been really tired after a long journey. Please, enjoy our hospitability," said Trollzart.

Aggie bowed courteously with respect, "I'll be honored to accept your offer," When she followed Trollzart, she realized she's the only troll around who doesn't fly, and she felt guilty for Trollzart to fly lower just for her, "Wow, I wish I can fly like you guys."

"I was expecting you to say that," With a wave of his hand, Trollzart signaled a cue as 3 Classical Trolls flew down, holding a swing down to Aggie.

"Whoa, what is this?" The gray troll asked.

"We made a swing for you to sit, and few of my trolls will help you fly," the conductor replied.

"What?!" Aggie gasped surprisingly, "I appreciate your kindness, Trollzart, but this is too much... and embarrassing,"

"I didn't see it too much or embarrassing, and we would love to help a fellow troll to fly. So, don't hesitate, and make yourself comfortable. Just think that you're actually flying."

"Oh, um, okay."

Aggie still hesitated a little, but she found herself sitting on the swing. When Trollzart flew higher, the three Classical trolls lifted Aggie up, following their leader. Aggie was a little scared at first as she held on tightly on the chains, but she saw the whole view of Symphonyville from up here. She never thought Symphonyville would be so beautiful above the ground or higher. She suddenly lost her fear of heights, and instead of looking down, she looked ahead, where she can see the homes of Classical Trolls, and their doors and windows shaped like instruments,

"Wooooooowwwww! LOOK AT ME! I'M FLYING!" She shouted so loud happily, "THIS IS AMAZING!"

Trollzart turned his head to glance at Aggie, and chuckled, seeing how happy his visitor is when she was flying, sort of, "Would you like to see where we practice our play?"

"Do I? I wanna see! I wanna see!" Aggie screamed happily.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------