𝘴𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯.

MAURICIO opened the door for destiny, "thanks." he nodded as they both headed inside. she walked in to see mauricio's mother sitting on the couch alongside her other son, elias. his mother looked at destiny and it took her a while to realize she had already seen her. "elias, this is my friend destiny." he stood up and shook destiny's hand. "come sit down." mauricio's mother made space for her on the couch. "thank you."

     "so, where are you from?" mauricio's mom asked. "i'm from los angeles." destiny responded. "mauricio, go get us cup of water." she demanded. mauricio hurried up to the kitchen. "are you hungry?" she stood up and smiled at her. destiny wasn't quite sure on how to answer. she was pretty full but always had space for more food. "yes."

     "can you come to the kitchen with me?" destiny stood up and followed her to the kitchen. mauricio was confused and there was two cups of water placed on the table. "i told elias to run to the market for me but he never did." she gave elias a dirty look before continuing to open the fridge. "i like to make some small burritos with mashed frijoles and cheese." grabbing the cheese and the frijoles out of the fridge, she put on a apron and handed one over to destiny.

      she put on the apron and washed her hands. she helped destiny make the burritos and gave her feedback. they ended up finishing with six small burritos. "sometimes, i like to store the extra ones for the next day." destiny and her placed the burritos on a plate and walked over to the couch. "elias, mauricio, have a burrito." their mother handed one to mauricio as destiny handed one to elias.

       they both took a bite out of it and their faces said it all. "you guys both made this?" elias looked up. "yep." destiny replied. mauricio's mother smiled at her and then at elias. "gracias destiny." she brought her in for a hug and destiny smiled. once the hug ended, she handed destiny a burrito before heading off into her bedroom. "we can go to my room." mauricio offered. she nodded as they walked there.

entering his room, destiny began feeling sleepy. "is it okay if i sit here?" she pointed at his bed and he nodded. "i'm so sleepy, what time is it?" she rubbed her eyes and yawned. "10:20 pm." he sat down next to her and looked at her. "shit, my parents are probably worried." destiny groaned as she lied down. "take a quick nap and i'll take you back to your hotel." he tucked her in and took off her shoes. she dozed off and mauricio quickly sprinted to his mom's room. "ma where are your makeup wipes?" mauricio scattered around her makeup bag and they were no where to be found. "in the bathroom."

he sprinted there and got two of them. mauricio returned to his bedroom to see that destiny had already been lightly snoring. he sat on his bed and wiped her face as gently as possible. he folded the wipes and threw them into the trash can. mauricio didn't know whether or not he should lie next to her or just sit in his chair. out of respect, he decided to sit on his chair. he didn't necessarily know how long her nap should be but he decided on waking her up in 10 minutes or whenever her parents texted.

an hour passed, and mauricio had fallen asleep on his chair. suddenly, destiny's phone rang. both of them woke up and she checked her phone to find out that her parents were calling her. "shit, it's my mom," destiny stood up and rubbed her eyes. she answered the call and her mom was yelling. "come home now!!!" she yelled through the phone. "ma cálmate." destiny didn't like how she got upset at her when jaslene would often stay out until 1 in the morning hanging out with her friends alone. "i'll call you later, ma." she hung up and looked at mauricio.

      "thanks for letting me take a nap. i'll see you tomorrow?" destiny put her shoes on. "i'll take you to your hotel, destiny." mauricio stood up and he opened the door for her. "thanks but, i'll just call an uber. you stay here and sleep." before walking out, mauricio softly held her hand. she turned around and mauricio felt bad. "i'll take you destiny." he let go off her hand and she sighed. "fine, if you really want to." they walked out together. on their way out, they saw elias knocked out on the couch. "he looks stupid." mauricio teased.

AUTHOR'S NOTE
remember when our username was
DANCE4DOJA? yeah never again❤️ also sorry
this chapter was rushed 😿.
- cat <3