Banks be easy!

Y/N POV

I wake up to a bang on my door. I jump up and run to my door. Opening it, I see the guys.

Evan says, "Just got a report saying that the bank has low staff due to the number of robberies!"

I raise an eyebrow and say, "So?"

Evan sighs and says, "That means fewer, newer, and less trained guards!"

I smile and say, "One second!" I then slam the door and open it again saying, "You can just wait in here!"

I let them in and run to my bathroom. I hop in the shower and scrub my hair and jump out. I look out the door and run to my room. I go in, get dressed in a black shirt and jeans, with some sneakers. I put my hair up (if your hair is long enough) in a ponytail and grab an f/c mask. I grab a few knives and I leave my room. They are all leaning against the walls and they perk up once I enter.

"Let's go!" I yell!

*Time skip brought to you by such ups!*

We pull up a few blocks away from the bank. I am allowed to go inside and help, but before I have to help defuse the alarms and cameras. So I am in the van until Scotty or Smii7y radio in.  

While I'm defusing the alarms, Kyroz says, "I can't believe you are so good!"

I chuckle to myself and say, "Helps when you need to track down your sister on restricted computers!"

He nods and asks, "That is true. Hey, how did life go after the officer took you?"

The question makes me tense up but I continue working as I answer, "Well he took me to the station and told other officers about what was happening. I fell asleep and woke up in the car again. He told me he was taking me to an orphanage. I was happy at first until all the homes that took me hated me. One house had kept me and by the time I was about 16. They just threw me out of the house and were left alone. I got a job and I finished school. I worked on finding my sister and my job. I was in an apartment, got kicked out, and now present time!" I finish hacking as the story finishes.

"Alarms off, Over!"

He nods and says, "That must suck!"

Before I can say anything else Scotty radios in. I wave and jump out of the car pulling my mask on. I run in with my knife in hand and see Del waving me over. Some of the others are watching the hostages. I run over to Del and help him get into the vault. Once we get it open, I gaze at all the money. A bag gets thrown at me and we start filling as many bags as we can. I jump as the alarms come on.

"Fuck! I either coded wrong or Kyroz hit something!" I say.

Del just laughs and says, "Just more fun for me!"

I chuckle and I grab the last of the money, "That's all!"

Del nods and we run out as Brian is grabbing from the desks and yelling at others in his Terminator voice. Evan yells at him and we all laugh except for the hostages. I run to the getaway van and I throw the money in. I slam the doors and bang on the van a bit signaling he can leave. He drives off at a normal pace and we hear sirens as we run towards the other vans.

I get in with Panda, Marcel, Luke, Nogla, and Tyler. We are out of breath and we hear the police announce that we need to come out. Panda starts the engine and the sirens come back on. He gets into gear and speeds off. I feel gunshots hit the van and go to the back. I grab one of the ARs that's in the back and open the door. I start to aim at the police and Cartoonz joins me. We are taking out the tires and officers. I see a helicopter and shoot at it.

Nogla yelps as bullets fly into the seat next to him right next to him. Tyler takes out the last officer and he slams the door shut. I smile and laugh.

They all laugh with me and Tyler says, "Nice aim!"

I hear the beep of a radio and I hear Evan's voice, "y/n we can do that mission tomorrow. We are off the radar from your sister's gang, Over!"

I smile bigger and I laugh more, "Thanks Evan, Over and out!"

The group cheers and we come to a stop. I open the door to get out and I remember what I was going to ask Evan.

He shows up after a few minutes and I ask him, "Evan, can we one day go find my stuff? It is all in my car in that parking lot at the store you took me from"

He nods, "After our big mission and when things settle down!"

I smile and head inside, running into Scotty.

"Hey, Scotty?" he looks up, "You have fun?"

He nods and says, "I got to leave the van! I got to mess with hostages!"

I smile at his happiness and I say, "I might want to try messing with hostages later!"

He nods and I walk to my room. I open it and go to my room. As soon as I flop onto my bed, a sharp pain shoots through my arm.  I sit up in a hurry and look at my arm.  There is a small wound on my arm. I groan and leave to go find someone to help me. I come across Brian and ask him.

"Yeah, I can help! Just let me get to a proper area!" He says then leads me to an apartment room that has most of the medical supplies in it.

He tells me," Sit on that table."

I do so and he comes over to look at the problem. He wipes it and hiss from the burning. He nods and he grabs some wound cleaner. He hands me a rag and I know what to do

"This hurts more than the normal one. It has a deeper cleansing range." He says.

I nod and he starts. I yell realizing it hurts worse than expected. He finishes after a bit and bandages it. I smile and thank him before I head to my room. Once inside I start to get stuff ready for tomorrow.

I grab a backpack and some weapons. I pack cuffs, rope, and masks. I then head to my closet to grab some clothes.

"What shall I wear for this family reunion?" I ask myself as I grab a long sleeve black shirt and skinny jeans. I grab some combat boots and my better-looking f/c mask.

I smile content as I lay on my bed. I feel my eyes get heavy and pass out.

-----------------

1184 Words!

Sorry about not updating! Haven't felt like writing since I don't have a laptop! Anyways, hope you enjoyed it!

Peace~ Shortfoxgirl