/Chapter 36/

Chaeyoung's PoV

It's been a week since what happened. I'm at the cemetery to visit my mom. I can't still move on in my father's revelation to me. It's like a ghost that is hunting me. More likely I want to know who's my real mother but I'm afraid to know if the reason why she gave me to my father because she didn't love me.

I sighed and stood up as I felt that it'll rain.

"Bye for now mom," I said and leave.

I went back to my house already. Since today is Monday so I have to go to school coz I didn't come for a week.

As I arrived at my house, my dad saw me and stopped me.

"Are you sure you ok? You can go to your school now?" He asked.

"Yes. Thanks for asking." I said and went to my room.

I took a shower first and then wear my uniform after that.

As I'm done fixing myself, I went down and go to the kitchen to eat. I saw my dad with his newspaper and he looks at me when he noticed that I'm there.

"Go eat already. I'll drop you at your school." My dad said and look at me.

"No need dad.  I can handle myself. I can go there using my bike." I said to him.

I heard him sighed and I can feel that he's still looking at me.

This is something new. Before when we're having breakfast, lunch, or dinner time he rarely checks on me. He's always in his newspaper.

"Dad stops that, I'm really fine," I said as I continue to munch.

"Good to know that." He said and avert his attention.

"I'll be needing an excuse letter since I didn't come to school for a week," I said to him.

"Tzuyu already did that for you. You don't have to worry."

Tzuyu?

"Oh is that so."

As I finished my meal, I went back to my room as I forgot my notebook

"Where is it?" I mumbled as I look for the notebook that I always bring. It's a notebook where I wrote about my dream. It's been a week also when I stopped dreaming. I don't know why but what I found out is not enough so I need to go find more things.

"Maybe I left it at the treehouse..."

I left my room and decided to get the notebook after the class since I'll be late if I go there.

I went down and heard my father talking to someone on his phone. I stayed at the stairs to listen to who's he talking to.

"No, she didn't know yet."

"She said she's already fine. I'll just wait for her to ask about you."

"Yes. How about Tzuyu is she fine with it already?"

Tzuyu again?

"Good thing."

"I'll talk to her as soon as she's completely fine."

I continue to walk down as I know they already finished talking.

"Dad I'll go now," I said and leave the house.

After few minutes I arrived at the school and I saw Dahyun and Tzuyu waiting for me at the school gate.

"Chaeyoung! God, I miss you so much, bro!" Dahyun said as she hugged me.

I laughed and broke into our hug then park my bike first.

"Thanks. I need to go back since the exam is near and I need to catch of things." I said.

"The whole squad misses you Chaeng," Tzuyu said with a smile.

"I also miss all of you. Anyway please help me to catch up to our lessons."

"Sure!" Dahyun exclaimed.

We continue to walk in and while walking we are having some talk.

"Anyway, Tzuyu my dad told me that you already gave me an excuse letter for me. Thank you for that." I said

"No worries." She answered back.

"Anyway, how's the squad?" I asked.

We are now in our room and our teacher is not yet around so we continue to talk.

"Doing fine. Still gay." Tzuyu said and we all laughed.

"So how about you? What happened to you?" Dahyun asked me.

I told them everything happened to me since I know that I can trust them with it.

"Oh. That's sad to know." Dahyun said.

Tzuyu on the other hand remained silent.

"I know. I never thought that my dad would cheat on my mom." I said

"But you say that the girl of your father is meant for him right?" Tzuyu finally spoke up.

"I don't know. I didn't meet that woman." I said

"You mean your mother." Tzuyu corrected.

"The only mother I know is the one who's dead already." I seriously said that made the atmosphere change.

"So what do you mean? You don't want to meet her?" Dahyun asked.

"I don't know. Why would I? I mean she let me come with my dad and meet the mother that was supposed to be her. Isn't Irresponsible to do such a thing?" I said.

"I'll just go to the comfort room," Tzuyu said emotionless and leave us.

What wrong with her?

I remembered again the talk between My dad and a person on his phone. I wonder who's that and why they mentioned Tzuyu.

I shook my head to stop my thoughts. After few minutes Tzuyu arrived at the same time as our teacher arrived.  We started the class and like usual listen to the lesson.

Time passed by, It's already morning break and we decided to stroll around and continue to talk.

"Guys, I left my wallet in my bag. I'll go back and get it. You guys go first to the cafeteria. Save me a seat alright!" Dahyun said and we nodded.

As we continue to head the cafeteria Tzuyu is so quiet so I decided to talk to her.

"You became quiet huh? Does Mina influenced you?" I asked but she didn't respond.

"Anyway, I know this is weird but I heard my dad talking to someone and He mentioned your name," I said causing her to stop and look at me.

"What does he said?"

I stopped and recall what dad said that time.

"He said 'How about Tzuyu is she already fine with it.'  Yeah, something like that." I said.

Tzuyu laughs slightly and a smirk is drawn to her lips.

"Do you know something about that?" I asked.

"You should ask your dad not me." She said and walk again.