Together Forever

Sometimes you can't explain what you see in a person

It's just the way they take you to a place no one else can....

The next morning Prerna woke up to see Anurag sleeping peacefully next to her, still gripping her right arm tightly and looking extra innocent in his sleep.

She smiled and messed up his hair slightly, just the way she loved it best! It reminded her of the time they would meet when they were still developing feelings for each other. They would eat Prerna's favorite phuchkas and visit Anurag's favorite chai ki tapri to spend time with each other, and Prerna would purposefully mess up his hair. She would always tell her perfectionist Internet Gyaani Baba to have a bit more relaxed approach to life.

And after they confessed their love to each other, Anurag would make it a point to keep his messy hairstyle everyday just for his Prerna. After all he was so madly in love that he would do anything for her, her beautiful smile was his best reward for the day. She thought about how those days were pure bliss, they never had any worries back then. It was pure innocent love...

"Bahut thak gaya hoga bechara...I'll let him sleep as long as he needs, mahino baad chain ki neend aa rahi hogi", she thought lightly caressing his face

Prerna turned to her left to see lots of fluffy pillows around her, and it was heartwarming to feel so cared for after ages.

"Yeh sapna to nahi hai na...I feel so much at peace especially seeing Anurag's smile and comfort! After months of suffering, this is a blessing", she thought, closing her eyes and opening them again to assure herself that this was actually reality

Prerna shifted to her right to move her arm slowly to avoid waking up Anurag. She was greeted by not a sleeping Anurag but instead a kiss on her cheek from him!

"Anurag...tum sone ka natak kar rahe the! Besharam ladka....", Prerna said, turning away and smiling to herself

"Oye ladki, mujhe pata hai ki tum smile kar rahi ho....I know you better than yourself! Waise humne kai mahino se thik se romance nahi kiya hai, to extra romantic hona padega na!", said Anurag, leaning in to kiss Prerna's tummy

"Good morning cutie pie! I can't wait to see you, my little princess! I feel like carrying you and cuddling you...I lovey lovey you a lot my baby, tumhe to meri kissy bahut pasand hai na", he said, drawing patterns on Prerna's tummy as she watched him intently.

She couldn't take her eyes off him when he was looking so cute, she really had the most adorable and doting husband in the world! Just then Prerna's stomach growled, interrupting their little moment.

Anurag chuckled, "Oho meri cutie pie humari tarah foodie hi hogi! Usko already bhuk lag gayi hai! Hai na princess, bhuki bhuki hai na tumhari choti si tummy?"

"Tumhe bhi bhuk lagi hai, pata hai mujhe! Raat ko kisi ne kuch khaya nahi na...ruko main kuch banake laati hu", said Prerna, trying to carefully get up

Anurag shook his head, "Nahi Prerna, tum koi kaam nahi karogi. Kal bola na maine, main tumhe pamper karna chahta hu. I already made breakfast just for you, main waise bhi pehle uth gaya tha to maine socha ki kuch simple sa banau tumhare liye. Ruko, main breakfast aur coffee laata hu"

"Ok baba thik hai, I'll just stretch a bit and listen to some music! Tum bhi khao mere saath varna main nahi khaungi", Prerna reminded Anurag, reaching for her phone to play some old songs that always soothe her

Raat kali ek khwab mein aayi aur gale ka haar hui

Subah ko jab hum neend se jaage, aankh tumhi se chaar hui