Rodeo Station

"Everyday I wear my training suit

To learn dancing yeah

Bus number 4419

Is coming to pick me up"

He always looks so upset. He was standing right next to me and he looked so upset.

But I know he wasn't.

He was tired, yes, so was I. But I know he's expression does not reflect his feelings. He can't see well, he's glaring at me but the fact that he's trying to look at me makes my heart flutter. I took a simple step closer to him, he wrapped his arm behind my back and held me close, I could feel my soreness lift up with just his touch. He's warm, as he could see me more clearly I could see him lift his chin and laugh. The world moves slower when I can witness his lips curl into that perfect heart. I wish it was only for me but it was not, either way i know he doesn't smile wider with anyone else. He's always so honest.

"Chanyeol, you look funny."

"You talk too much, I will ignore you now"

"Chanyeol, you look handsome today."

Every morning I hear his voice through my phone. "I miss you." and even though we saw each other yesterday i cant help but miss him too.

"In the classroom, there's a friend

That comes to wake me up everyday yeah

He walks

From Apgujeong Station to Galleria."

Now he still calls me, tells me he still misses me and I have tears on my throat, we won't walk home today together, we won't eat together like we did every afternoon. He tells me he will be back and that's true but i can't help missing his face, the sound of his laugh. The dance room feels so specious, the memories of us practicing together from morning to night project on the empty room like ghostly polaroids. I even wonder if it ever happened, it feels so long ago. He makes me remember, that time he spat water on my face, when he playfully hits me, when he makes fun of me and I can't help breaking down. He feels guilty about it but they aren't tears of sadness, they are of happiness, he's my sunshine, my whole life. Every day we are closer to meeting again and i can't wait. We will be separated once more but every second at his side is precious to me. I miss teasing him, hearing his voice. When the 9 of us aren't together there's something missing in our songs, but not only that. I miss practicing with him, playing the guitar for him, harmonizing with him, we do so well I can feel our hearts beating at the same time. Our chests expand at the same time with each breath we take, and I can only hope our feelings are also the same.

"In front of a Luxury Hotel that I used to walk every day,

There was a station a few years ago

Where I've been going everyday

People come to me

You can buy anything you want

But I can't buy your heart"

Nothing really faces him, he's dedicated and so focused, i wish i was more like him, but at least i can make him laugh. I usually am confident, I'm handsome and fun, I had my whole school looking up at me, every girl's phone, every guy's admiration but I only wanted his. I was scared of what he thought about me, I was intimidated. He never hesitated to make me know I was annoying him, to hit me or to tell me to stop but he still always stuck to me, maybe because I stuck with him as well. I saw that he needed me and of course I wanted to help him. He was always misunderstood, maybe he's harsh and strong but he's truthly a soft soul, a gentle guy. He always made sure my shirt was buttoned right, he always brushed my hair with his fingers, he brought me lunch and told me I was doing a good job, he reminded me to enjoy the small things in life. I guess a lot of people never got to see that side of him and I'm proud he gave it to me, but I was terrified of the feelings invading my skin.