How to be her Friend?(Mafumafux Reader School!Au)

Request from _FuniFuni_24

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Y/n)'s POV

Hi!,My name is (l/n) (y/n).

You can say i'm a popular girl in school,alot of boys confessed to me but i always reject them because well...i don't feel the same way as them.

"(Y/n)-chan!"My friend called when i was walking to school"Hi (Friend's name)!"i replied,we then walked to school together,we arrived to school using the back gate,when we were walking,we saw the boys from our class bullying a boy from the other class

"Ah,i need to stop them!"i said"just leave them be"(f/n) said,i didn't care what she said and ran to them"hey!leave him alone!"i yelled to them"(y/n)-chan!i-it's not what it looks like"one of the boys said"leave him alone or i will tell the teachers!"i said,and they ran away,i quickly got to the boy.

"Are you okay?"i asked to him,he nodded"i'm fine....thank you!"he said,the boy has white hair,red eyes,and weird barcode mark under his left eye"your welcome!,whats your name?"i asked"ah!it's Mafumafu!"he answered,i smiled"my name is (y/n)!nice meeting you"i said,he smiled back at me. The bell rang interrupting our conversation "

"I have to go to class!"i mumbled"it's nice meeting you Mafu-kun!,i hope we see each other again!"i said while bowing"bye~!"i said and ran inside.

~~~//~~~

Mafu's POV

"She was really kind to me....i wonder wich class is she in"i mumbled to myself,it's lunch time now and the other students in my class are outside the class either eating,chatting,or doing there own thing.

"Ahh!i wanna become her friend so much!!"i said to nobody,then an idea popped in my head"i'm gonna try and become her friend!!!"i said while standing up from my seat,but then i then sat back"but...how?".

~~~//~~~

"Eh?who put this in my desk?"(y/n) said when she arrived at her desk"wahh!(y/n) got another love letter huh?"said one of her friends,(y/n) then read the letter,after reading it she smiled.

"Ahhh!!i hope it's not wrong!!!"i said while panicking,i was the one that put that letter but it wasn't meant like that.

"Whats wrong with you Mafu-kun?"asked my best friend Amatsuki to me when i was panicking myself"you would laugh if i tell you"i said,somehow he looked interested and grab a seat next to my desk"i won't laugh i promise!"he said

"Okay....so theres this girl--"before i finished talking he already talked"I KNOW HOW TO SOLVE YOUR PROBLEM!!!!"he yelled,i was surprised by his answer"Really??"i asked,he nodded"uwahh!!!arigato Amatsuki-kun!!!"i yelled and gave him a hug.

~~~//~~~

3rd Person'S POV

For the whole week,(y/n) had been receiving flowers and chocolates and from each of them theres always a letter like "hope you like it~!" And some of them are just a drawing of hearts

(Y/n) was really happy that this person gave it to her without telling her who he is and somehow started to fall for him,all of the other boys that confessed to her would always leave there names as some of the letters are "i hope you love me back" and "Please accept my love"wich pissed (y/n) off.

At Friday,(y/n) received a white cat doll and a letter from that person to because that person will always put "MF~!" In his letters,this is what the letter said:

"(Y/n)-chan!!!,Please meet me under the sakura tree today after school!i need to talk to you!,i'll be waiting~!"

After reading that she felt her heart beating fast"hes going to confess go me!!!"she mumbled.

Meanwhile with Mafu.....

"Amatsuki-kun!!!how can i say it to her!!??"Mafu yelled at Amatsuki"just tell her you love her and done"he explained,Mafu got confused with his answer"since when i'm gonna confess to her?,i just wanna ask her to be my friend!"Mafu explained"WHATTT!!!???"amatsuki yelled"THEN WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME BEFORE!!??"he yelled again"because you won't even hear what i said till the end"Mafu said"all of the things i told you to give her is a code to express your love!!,shes gonna thought your trying to confess to her!!!"amatsuki said

"EHHHH???,Then what should i doo!!!??"Mafu panicked"Just tell her what you want to tell her and don't panick!"amatsuki said"okay...i'll do that!wish me luck"

~~~//~~~

Later after school.

"I wonder who will it be"(y/n) thought while walking,when she arrived she was surprised that Mafu was the one there holding a bouquet of flowers,(y/n) then blushed"no wonder it said MF!"she thought.

(Y/n)'s POV

"Sorry i'm late!"i said to him trying to act like what i always do when getting a confession"ah!(y/n)-chan!your here!"he said,i smiled at him"(y/n)-chan...your a very very kind person....i know we just meet each other last week but...."he said,my heart was beating so fast"come on a say it!!!"

"Will you be...."

"Ahh!hes gonna say it!!!"

"Will you become my friend!!?"he said

Wait what?,i stood there frozen

"I hope i said it right!"-Mafu

"Ah!of course!"i said,he looked so happy by my answer"really!!??"he asked,i nodded"yay~!"he said,actually this was the weirdest event in my whole life

"I'm glad you want to become my friend!!"Mafu said,i smiled"of course!your amazing!!"i said,we then chat under the sakura tree.

I guess....i'm the only one that felt love huh?....maybe this friendship can turn into love someday....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N:

Ahhhh!!!My first request!!!sorry it's really weird _FuniFuni_24 !
And thank you for requesting!!!!