𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖙𝖜𝖊𝖑𝖛𝖊

Lmao fuck my life and what's going on cuz u luv y'all and ima keep writing . Mama ain't raise no bitch 😼

                       —————————————

                       —————————————

𝖞𝖔𝖚𝖗 𝖕𝖔𝖛:

Alex bet me ten dollars if I would kiss Héctor and I took the money and I did I mean ten dollars you can buy food.

~next day~

I was at school getting my stuff out of my locker when I saw mattia coming my way to closed my locker and walked up to him to hug him but he walked past me.

What the fuck.. this dinosaur looking ass really did that okay I walked to my class which I had with mattia and hector.

I walked to class and sat next to hector and he started talking and laughing. I could tell Mattia was looking at me I mean he ain't that slick da fuq.

The teacher came in and made is work in a group of two but she had to pick cuz we're to "childish"

I kept talking to hector but she never called mine or hectors name so he raised his hand "uh you'll too will work with polibio over there"

Me and hector went to sit next to him "who's gonna do the writing" I said looking at them "not me" hector said grabbing the glue and paint I looked at mattia and he looked away

This b- anyways "guess I'll do it" I can tell Mattia was ignoring me so why don't I make him jealous

Me and hector kept getting distracted laughing about pictures of us as kids

"That's time you kissed that boy and the playground and got caught by that one girl" he said "bruh I swear she hated me with all her guts"

𝖒𝖆𝖙𝖙𝖎𝖆𝖘 𝖕𝖔𝖛:

I saw y/n near her locker putting her books in her backpack I smirked knowing Damn well ima ignore her.

She was walking up to me I could tell by her hand movements she was going to hug me once she got close enough I walked past her. I went to my first class and yes I had y/n in my class. I was thought she might sit next to me but she sat next to that hector kid.

Was it weird I was staring at her the whole time. A couple minutes later the teacher walked in telling us we have a project and she's going to pick our groups.

She didn't call my name but I saw hector raise his hand "uh you two working with polibio over there" she said pointing at me

Yes

They came and sat next to me "who's gonna do the writing" "not me" hector said grabbing stuff she looked at me but I looked away "guess I'll do it"

The whole time she didn't even talk to me or pay attention to me wtf they kept laughing at their phone

"That's time you kissed that boy and the playground and got caught by that one girl" he said "bruh I swear she hated me with all her guts"

I heard her say

At this point I was pissed how tf is this not working I mean she has to like me every girl likes me.

~skip to lunch~

Third persons pov

Y/n hector Alex and leilani were at lunch sitting at a table with Alejandro mattia roshuan alvero and kairi

While everyone was talking mattia couldn't keep his eyes off y/n he kept staring at her light colored hair her soft lips. But he wanted to sick with that stupid plan of his.

THE MOMENT YALL BEEN ASKING ME FOR!!

A guy walked in the cafeteria about 6'2 curly hair. He started walking to their table coming behind y/n

"Surprise" he said hugging y/n

As she turned around she couldn't believe it her childhood Friend right in front of her.

She stood up and hugged him while her friends looked at her smiling but on the other hand mattias jaw clenched his friends confused not knowing who it was.

"Robert how did you know I was here"

"Girl please I'm not stupid"
While he said the hector and Alex threw a fries at him

"Okay okay I had some help"he said

"Why at school" "I don't want to wait outside" she laughed and hugged him tight.

A/n: chow anyways I know some y'all wanted Robert up in here so I made him y/n childhood friend yes the one that kissed her and that girl snitch ^